Xtratime Community banner
61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
70,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
We need all our offensive weapons available in November. And then we'll see if we really have an offensive problem.

·
Registered
9,860 Posts
Nah, still need your help with that -- beat those Macos
We tend to beat them in Yerevan so you know we are going to lose this next one. Still would love to beat em though. I still think you guys will qualify for the playoff.

Dude, unless you lose to Iceland and don't beat Liechtenstein, you guys are fvcking golden.

·
Registered
17,873 Posts
Nah, still need your help with that -- beat those Macos
Armenia will miss many players...

We've had a lot of favours in these games. I expected this to be a group were most teams will loose points, but we had many draws that helped us. So we'll need to win both games, in case our luck runs out

@forestasuceava are there chances od being seeded on a potential play-off?

·
Registered
17,873 Posts
He wants a club team apparently.
He is being a huge coward. He has to announce this after november, so that all the focus could be on making it. Then at least you get one goal and the next coach can take over. But now the players know he leaves them

He does this cause if we don't make it it'd have looked like he left because of that.

If we make it, he leaves with the "glory" of the playoff but the next fool takes that impossible task

The right thing would be to end the cicle, qualifying or not. Or at least shut the **** up until the group is finished

·
Registered
25,758 Posts
One thing is sure: things are never dull in Romanian football.

·
Registered
70,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
If we don't qualify for Euro'24 it will be a failure to be honest. This generation has to qualify for 2024 and 2028. A different thing is a World Cup, which is much harder.

About Radoi, I wonder if he can be still convinced. I mean it's not normal a NT coach leaves just before a play-off. The play-off is part of the qualifying phase too. I hope Burleanu makes him to stay.
If we don't make the play-off, then yeah, he should leave.

·
Registered
17,873 Posts
I think he should stay in any case cause there's no decent option to replace him (at all). But the way he spoke it's clear his decision is final

I have no idea who can come instead. All the progress, at least in attitude and confidence, will be lost. I'd go with Hagi but there is no way he will take the blame of another lost playoff

·
General Iordanescu
30,565 Posts
Anyway, guys, I know at least one coach who's been wasting time doing tactical commentary on TV, e.g. for the Euros.

You might know him, he's coached for us before.

His nickname: Satan

61 - 80 of 95 Posts