1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
I will join your group on Wednesday Aragon:)

I will have my last exams until then and I don't think I will be online at all, until then.:(

So who's in the group so far?:) I hope it does not fill up until then because they seem to fill up really fast:eekani:

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So who's in the group so far? I hope it does not fill up until then because they seem to fill up really fast
The thing is group is private so nobody can get access without group number and password. Both group number and password is only written here in this forum;)

Only XT Fenerbahce forum visitors can get in:cool:

I didn't check if any other member registered, but I don't think it's gonna fill up. I also joined to BALIKEKMEK's Galatasaray group. It should be fun.:)

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
I joined the group Aragon, and sent some picks. I am the Duke Blue Devils:devil:

I have always liked Fantasy Sports, and this will be my first time doing such a game for the WC:)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Aragon said:

I didn't check if any other member registered, but I don't think it's gonna fill up. I also joined to BALIKEKMEK's Galatasaray group. It should be fun.:)
And I should join your group, equequ:tongue:

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
I see you joined as well:);)

Who are the other players? I am the Duke Blue Devils btw:D

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
cannigia7uk has joined the Fener group as well, if anyone was wondering, he is also chelseabear on xt;)

I hope we can have a few more players before the deadline as well:)

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Raanan has joined the league too:)

He is Beitar Jerusalem. I bet my Blue Devils will get last place or near the bottom of the table:eek:

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
I was in last place after the first round:eek:
I forgot to place any of my picks after that, so I am certain I finished last. How did you guys do?:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts