Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets talk about the daily WC games:)

Then lets start with yesterday's match (Bra vs. Tur) :devil: ;) Fifa could fine Rivaldo.. btw, any news about that match ref?

Who saw (Jap vs. Bel) IMO its the best match in the WC so far (especially the 2nd half).

·
Registered
271 Posts
woo, fifa will prolly fine him £1000 or something pityful.

They should suspend him for, say, 6 games.

Hes trying a bit of damage limitation by 'admitting' to it - as if he needed to.

Japan and Korea games were fun to watch. Their fans even go crazy whenever they get a throw in or a decision goes their way.

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
alot of the credit should go to Bruce Arena.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Portugal let the americans to do that.....they were shaky at the beggining...but then gathered theirselves and started to play like real portugal..butit was too late...
U.S.A...cant see them in the second leg........good work today, but its only oneday

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
Portugal had the same attitude about the USA as France had when they played Senegal. They thought it would be a walk-over and they wouldn't even work up a sweat.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
This the second shock in the WC....although Senegal's one was not as big as this one....

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
hey guys...as you can see i'm portuguese...and am ashamed of our performance...unfortunately our "wonderful" coach chose to play with a shaky goalie and an aging defense...very slow....especially Costa....i'm just sorry for any of you who got up this morning to watch a wonderful portugal team....sorry to disappoint you guys....

by the way ....good luck to Argentina...i watcher your game...you guys are fantastic....i enjoyed it immensely...good luck guys

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jorge Costa was too slow, I think Por DF missed Xavier in this match, I hope they can recover very fast.

Kolse is leading the scorers by 4 goals:(

BTW, today I met one of my favorite players (Gustavo Poyet of Uruguay) I saw him in shopping mall, he was inside adidas shop trying some footballs. I talked with him say like 6 to 8 minutes, and I requested him to play with us futbol on the beach but he refused because he already played today and hurt himself (he showed me his foot, it was cut :D ) He is staying in Jumiera Beach Hotel.
I really liked him during his best days ever with Chelsea:proud:

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
icarus7 said:
i'm just sorry for any of you who got up this morning to watch a wonderful portugal team....sorry to disappoint you guys....

well, even though you didnt play well, i think this was a good game, and may be one of the best matches of the WC so far.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Portugal really dissapoited me, i expected more fromthem, and FranceP, they have the best strikers, according toi thwem, and they haven't been able to score one single goal..

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
In every match France (without Zidan) proves for the world that they cant do great things.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts