Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we are there and deservedly. its countdown to the final between brazil vs germany. these 2 teams have never met in the finals before. so this is going to go into the records as a classic.

The brazil attack is the best in the world and the Germans's backline has been more than impressive, giving only one goal in six matches. :eekani:

Boyz get the WC back to where it belongs rightfully.:) :strong: :star:

·
Registered
17,812 Posts
A true classic final indeed! Just the mere thought of Brazil's 3 R's against Germany's backline and Kahn is enough to make most football fans around the world salivate! :happy:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
germany has two excellent players: goalie kahn, midfielder ballack. ballack is out with yellow cards, leaving only kahn. brazil has a handful of players who could be considered the best in the world at their positions: cafu, roberto carlos, ronaldinho, rivaldo, ronaldo. brazil also has two SUPERSTARS, players who could be talked about generations from now, something germany doesn't have: ronaldo and rivaldo, both of whom are in top form, with 11 goals between them in 6 matches.

germany's defense has allowed 1 goal in 6 matches. but brazil, the best offense in the cup, has ended the two other best scoreless streaks in the tournament: england and turkey, both of whom didn't allow a goal for several matches on the trot.

brazil's defense is playing remarkably well now. and i just don't see how brazil, with the experience of three consecutive cup finals, loses 1x0 to a weak german team. 1x0 is germany's only chance, and i just don't see that happening. i think brazil takes this 2x0 or 2x1.

it's the best offense against the best defense, just like it was when it was brazil x england in the quarterfinal. and we know what happened then.

brazil beat seaman twice. and we beat rustu three times. we are the only team in the world to score against rustu in this world cup!!!! if we best seaman and rustu 5 times in 3 games, we can beat kahn.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Falcao, I see ur excited . ;) We deserve to be excited.:excited:

But one thing we have to remember is that in these kind of classic matches the results usually defies Logic.:rollani: :eekani:
So, We should play with respect with the Germans. They have come to the finals deservedly.

Anyway Brazil is going to win. ;)

VIVA BRAZIL

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
The Final To End All Finals!

Hey, I totally respect Germany.

But Brasil has everything it takes to win. We have the strike-force that can shatter Kahn's wall. We have a midfield that can hide the ball from the Germans all day long. We have the defense that can give heart attacks to all Brazilian fans worldwide - and a goalie who's on the top of his form.

We will witness the clash of two proud traditions of football. The German school, with their reliability and repetition and physical gameplay. The Brazilian school, with the artists and the 'piano-carriers', the performers and the sheer talent bursting from within the yellow shirts. :proud:

I believe in Brazil. Kahn is going to have a very, very busy sunday... :crazy: :excited:

AVANTE BRASIL!
LET'S GET THAT FIFTH STAR!
:star: :star: :star: :star: ...and :star:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
japan loves brazil, so brazil will be like the home team in this one. germany's best player, ballack, is out. germany's best striker, klose, isn't scoring goals anymore like he was at the beginning of the tournament. brazil (mainy rivaldo and ronaldo) has shown it is not afraid of any defense and can score against anyone. brazil has recent world cup experience on its side. and brazil has three several players who are just at the top of their games right now: ronaldo, rivaldo, cafu, the team of gilberto silva and kleberson in the middle, and a hungry ronaldinho.

i think brazil has everything going in its favor this time around. in 1998, we had too much pressure on us to win the cup, and we were going against a good home team in the final. this final will be different. i really, really think brazil wins it.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I think the future of football is in our hands again.

Like 1982, WHEN we had a magnificent NT, various of our best players played in that team, and we failed: the beautiful football lose to "catenatio".

Due this lose, football change, lost a bit of your magic. The teams started to support the phisical instead skill, the strong over the beauty, and football started do die.

But here we are again. Our football dont has the same shine of others times, but the bad guys still there, now in black and white, winning playing something seemed with football, but i know, it isnt a game that i love!

WE CANT FAIL AGAIN FOR THE FUTURE OF FOOTBALL.:fero: :rolleyes: ;)

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Congradulations on your 5th world cup silver ware!:)

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Russell,
It's a classic as they are the 2 superpowers of football history. The best of Europe agaisnt the best of South America! It's simply classical;) :cool: :D

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Brazil will be playing in Yellow and the Germans in White.

The tradition goes on..... each team with their favourite uniforms.

I can't wait for the match to start.:excited: :nervous:

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
milano77 said:

I can't wait for the match to start.:excited: :nervous:
how did you know it?
at first, i think we will wear the second jersey. the Germans will play at home this Sunday?
well, if we wear the yellow shirt it will be perfect. i love it :)

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
tonjaw said:

how did you know it?
at first, i think we will wear the second jersey. the Germans will play at home this Sunday?
well, if we wear the yellow shirt it will be perfect. i love it :)
Some site reported it. Don't remember which one.

Anyway, it is the most likely one.:)

·
Administrator
53,216 Posts
a little proof of why brazil will win;)

if u calculate the times brazil,argentina and germany have won and the result is:

Brazil: 1970+1994= 3964

Argentina: 1978+1986= 3964

Germany: 1974+1990= 3964

and if u deficienciate this years world cup with their common number of 3964:

3964 - 2002= :star:1962:star: need i say more;)

·
fawkin legend
4,943 Posts
If we will beat "King Kahn", we will also win against Germany cos HE is Germany. But thats not easy at all, their players are really average, but they have a strong "team", they will be fighting till the end, they don't play nice soccer, but very efficiently. You may not be sure of winnig against them until minute 90+.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Actually...

milano77 said:

Actualy I read that Brazil will have to wear the blue jerseys. FIFA demands that one team plays in a 'lighter' shade and the other plays in a 'darker' shade; if we played Italy or Spain we would get the yellow, but as Germany's 1st jersey is white we'll have to use our 'darker' shirts - the blue ones.

That's because, due to the draw, whoever reached the final from Germany's half of the WC would have the preference on the color choice. :cool:

I don't see a problem with it. So we'll play with the blue shirts again, like in 1958 - so what? :) The important thing is to win!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts