Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh boy!!:eek:

Well here's one that has some of the images I downloaded and unfortunately due to the limits of the file size we are allowed; this is currently the best I could come up with. I've had to reduce the picture size and quality. But I guess it's not too bad.

I'll play with it a bit more and try to get some others so we can vote (no promises though...:D )

I tried to incorporate everything from the players to the fans.

Hope you like it. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This ones similar, but with better quality. However less pictures.

It doesn't seem to be that much better in quality and may be too big a file (it's small enough on disk, but for some reason that doesn't always work :confused: ).

Attachments

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
hey, I am very surprised. Very good !!
I like the pics with the fans ...

And we considered the whole time about famous turkish people pics. But that`s BETTER!!!

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks folks, I'm glad u like it (and relieved...:D ).

Is it paced okay (the picture changes)? The first one deliberatly takes the longest. If not I can change it (that bits easy ;) ) and repost it.

Esperar; I always had in mind to put the fans in, because that's a major part of the WC for me.:)

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Is it paced okay (the picture changes)? The first one deliberatly takes the longest. If not I can change it (that bits easy ) and repost it
Nice work Hakan:cool:

The frequency of picture changes is great. I think it would be even better to have more versions.

For example I would go for just fan pictures. So when there are a lot of Turkish NT supporters in a forum avatars wouldn't look like same;)

Time to change my avatar:tongue:

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
lovely, we all have the same avatar;)

Kubi, put up urs too;)

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aragon I don't mind making more avatars :groan: :D , but I just thought it was suggested we had a uniform avatar for the WC. :)

So what does everyone else think?

And on the solely fans avatar; this avatar more or less includes all of the fan pics I had. I search for hours, but there aren't too many good ones on line. I may be able to find some of Gala and Fener fans fighting though!:D

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Great avatars:)

Because of popular demand, I am going to use my cookie monster avatar a bit longer, but in the WC I will use this avatar fo sho;)

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Aragon I don't mind making more avatars , but I just thought it was suggested we had a uniform avatar for the WC
Actually I didn't want avatars with different content.:)

I was just thinking using the same pictures that you have, and changing the order of pictures.;)

I don't know if that involves a lot of work. After all you won't need to search for any more pictures, but it's your time, your call:D

And on the solely fans avatar; this avatar more or less includes all of the fan pics I had. I search for hours, but there aren't too many good ones on line.
I like the ones you have, I was thinking having all the fan pictures that you have in one avatar:eek: :cool:

Anyway, they're good enough as it is. It was just an idea;)

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
its so funny, i am looking at the whole page and we allhave the same avatar.:D :cool:

Denizzzzz:fero: :groan: :devil:

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Come on Kaya, we need some variation:D

As the WC comes around, you know I will switch to our NT's avatar:)

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Deniz said:
Come on Kaya, we need some variation:D

As the WC comes around, you know I will switch to our NT's avatar:)

NO - we need UNITY !!!:) RIGHT NOW !! - so come on ! what is more importamt ? :cool:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
shouldn`t we all try to spread our avatar as often and much as we can here at xtratime?:tongue:

so lets allocate to every turkish poster one or more forums that he must enter and add comments. Although we don`t understand their leagues or their teams, we should write something without no sense..:tongue:

oh no. maybe it wouldn`t make a good impression!

SO ONLY WRITE SOMETHING SMART;) if you are able...

·
Registered
10 Posts
how did u make those avatars? :dazed: :confused:

very good ones. well done 'hakan'.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Esperar said:
shouldn`t we all try to spread our avatar as often and much as we can here at xtratime?:tongue:

so lets allocate to every turkish poster one or more forums that he must enter and add comments. Although we don`t understand their leagues or their teams, we should write something without no sense..:tongue:

oh no. maybe it wouldn`t make a good impression!

SO ONLY WRITE SOMETHING SMART;) if you are able...
thanks for your support guys!! :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts