Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The draw for the UEFA zone will take place on 25 July 2015 in St. Petersburg.

1st Pot

Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Romania, England, Wales, Portugal, Spain, Croatia or Italy

2nd Pot

Croatia or Italy, Slovakia, Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic, France, Iceland, Denmark, Bosnia-Herzegovina*

3rd Pot

Poland, Ukraine, Scotland, Hungary, Sweden, Albania, N Ireland, Serbia, Greece

4th Pot

Turkey, Slovenia, Israel, Republic of Ireland, Norway, Bulgaria, Faroe Islands, Montenegro, Estonia*

5th Pot

Cyprus, Latvia, Armenia, Finland, Belarus, Macedonia, Azerbaijan, Lithuania, Moldova

6th Pot

Kazakhstan, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Georgia, Malta, San Marino, Andorra

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The best outcome for us:

1. Wales
2. Denmark
3. Greece
4. Faroe Islands
5. Azerbaijan
6. San-Marino

The worst option:

1. Spain
2. France
3. Poland
4. Montenegro
5. Azerbaijan
6. Georgia

------------------------
My prediction:

1. Netherlands
2. Denmark
3. Serbia
4. Slovenia
5. Azerbaijan
6. Kazakhstan

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
They're playing well in this campaign - its more of than being motivated and organized than being world class. I think after they qualify for Euros they will lose that edge for the world cup, I could be wrong but only other team in pot 2 i'd like would be Slovakia.

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Our group C:

1. Germany
2. Czech Republic
3. Northern Ireland
4. Norway
5. Azerbaijan
6. San-Marino

Familiar opponents for Azerbaijan. We can do it.

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am happy with this group. Finally, we got great chance. If we don't choke on start, we can definetely could do well.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Our group C:

1. Germany
2. Czech Republic
3. Northern Ireland
4. Norway
5. Azerbaijan
6. San-Marino

Familiar opponents for Azerbaijan. We can do it.
Aggree with you on this one , it is real we can compete with Czech (who are on decline lately ) and Norwegians for 2 nd spot ... The fixture calendar is important too , we need Germany to pump both Czechs and Norwegians and to come assured vs us , so we can take a point... At last it is not a death group as in Groups A , G and I ...

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Good day for Azer football - 3-0 U21 win over Russia and 2-1 NT win over Moldova.

Agabala Ramazanov scored his 1st goal for the NT on his second cap today. Pashayev, Rzazadeh, and Abbasov also picked up their 1st caps for the NT. Good game overall - we should've scored more based on the chances created but still looked shaky in the back with Maksim playing a CB - he too rough on the tackles and caught out of position on the 1st goal. Good to see the new players giving it their all on the field today, they fought for every ball and moved well off the ball. I also like Pashayevs game at the RB, he won every 1 on 1 dual and plays a good long pass- he was very safe and reliable tonight.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Pretty good game after latest disappointments from NT. Agabala Ramazanov should be given more chances , very pacey player with good agility , could have scored a double today if he realized the other chances.
It will better if he moves to more serious club , I think Gabala should take him, they have lack of local players so it will be good for him and for the club.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Yes, he looked very solid today - much better than Ruslan Gurbanov. I also forgot that Rashad Eyubov made his debut today and looked very comfortbable with good composure and pace. Always good to see youngsters play well on their debut, just hope they can stay hungry and fight for a place in the team.

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I love Bob. He is fantastic for us. I can't wait for next cycle. AFFA must do everything so he'll stay with us

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Good news: We are number 1 among Caucasian nations

117. Azerbaijan
122. Georgia
123. Armenia

1 - 20 of 81 Posts