Xtratime Community banner

201 - 215 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Get out, I hate tiki-taka. It's so boring. It reminds me of the days when Frank de Boer and Jaap Stam would endlessly pass the ball between themselves because possession was somehow the holy grail.

Passanaccio is a better name for it.

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
Get out, I hate tiki-taka. It's so boring. It reminds me of the days when Frank de Boer and Jaap Stam would endlessly pass the ball between themselves because possession was somehow the holy grail.

Passanaccio is a better name for it.
:heart:

Btw what are these tactics of Brazil?? Sending out their ****ing huge bugs to attack James????????? :doh:

·
FINOALLAFINE
9,248 Posts
Both poor games, the brazil game was open but very mediocre standard for most part. Brazil scraping through again thanks to set piece goals despite being a very average team. fred was shocking again and hulk cant finish to save his life.

·
FINOALLAFINE
9,248 Posts
Perhaps it was a scout wanting to get a closer look from Grasshoppers Zurich

:howler::pp

·
Registered
59,067 Posts
Went for Fernandinho instead of Khedira in the fantasy game :cry:

Had Kroos, Muller and Oscar, but so did everyone else probably

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
Super Mario :proud: Deserved winner in the end. LoL with the FIFA joke that is the golden ball of the tournament, Messi :howler: If we are giving awards to bottlers now than it should have gone to Stevie G.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #209
They probably engraved the ball before the tournament started. I guess it can be found somewhere in the trash can of the Argies dressing room.

Final showed that David Luiz & Co were just crap in the semis. Germans had a hard time against Argentina, but they had the better bench. Palacio once again missing a big chance and Higuain's tournament was poor as well.

No real standout striker to be honest in the tournament. At least need the classic 9 we knew. Not much goals at all either from the quarter finals. If it wasn't for Brazil we would have hardly had any at all.

·
FINOALLAFINE
9,248 Posts
So Thomas Mueller ended up covering more distance than any other play in the tournament with 84km. Kroos second with 82.6km and Mascherano third with 81.2km. Sneijder finished in top 20 despite missing the final game (he was leading up until the thrid place playoff game and final).

Mascherano was top for distance without possession...just over 30kms

·
Registered
59,067 Posts
FIFA dream team :howler:

Dream Team: Doel: Manuel Neuer (Duitsland); verdediging: David Luiz (Brazilië), Mats Hummels (Duitsland), Marcelo (Brazilië), Thiago Silva (Brazilië); middenveld: Ángel di María (Argentinië), James Rodríguez (Colombia), Toni Kroos (Duitsland); aanval: Lionel Messi (Argentinië), Thomas Müller (Duitsland), Neymar (Brazilië); trainer: Joachim Löw (Duitsland).

Composed by visitors of the FIFA website though, so Brazil has an internet army just like Turkey :doh:

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
FIFA dream team :howler:

Dream Team: Doel: Manuel Neuer (Duitsland); verdediging: David Luiz (Brazilië), Mats Hummels (Duitsland), Marcelo (Brazilië), Thiago Silva (Brazilië); middenveld: Ángel di María (Argentinië), James Rodríguez (Colombia), Toni Kroos (Duitsland); aanval: Lionel Messi (Argentinië), Thomas Müller (Duitsland), Neymar (Brazilië); trainer: Joachim Löw (Duitsland).

Composed by visitors of the FIFA website though, so Brazil has an internet army just like Turkey :doh:
Three Brazilian defenders, from a squad that got slaughtered 10-1 in their final two matches. :shakepalm:

201 - 215 of 215 Posts