Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1st Tier Poster
49,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are missing both our starting CB's Piiroja and Stepanov. Some changes in midfield are also expected, with Konstantin Vassiljev expected to get some playing time.

Hoping for Oper and Zenjov picking up from where they left off against Belgium :)

·
THE
14,036 Posts
That was politely said :)
that was so much of a disaster that it's not even point to tak about it. just that the next opponents of ours should be Turkey and spain, if I am not mistaken.

·
Registered
19,795 Posts
it doesn't really matter, so there is no need to passionately discuss/defend.
I'm not passionaly discussing/debating anything, just giving my views.

Anyway Estonia can do much better than what they showed against us. In Belgium you were a completely differend team, it's just that after the 3-0 you completely lost it.

·
Registered
262 Posts
In the 4th it certainly did, I think in the third it did as well but replays are unclear. Let's keep in mind that we scored another 2 goals which were ruled out for offside but of which we didn't see any replays.
I saw replays and in one case there was 2 offsides(not 2 guys in offside position but BIH player offside during goal assist and the assist before that) during the goal-situation and the second was pretty clear too.

·
Registered
7,326 Posts
It happens. It's not unusual for a team to give up after 3-0 down, and you guys did have some dangerous moments against us. Estonia played much better against Belgium and the players were much livelier and quicker, maybe because Belgium gave them plenty of space to move and pass since they defended as much as Estonia did since they're scared to attack. The Bosnians didn't give Estonia room to breathe with the ball and they always lost it in the midfield or the Bosnian defense. At least Estonia attacks instead of play bunker defense, they're a brave team.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts