Xtratime Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Berlin, Nürnberg, Hamburg, Leipzig, Köln, Stuttgart, Dortmund, Gelsenkirchen, München, Kaiserslautern, Hannover and Frankfurt are the 12 stadiums for the WC. Bremen, Düsseldorf and Mönchengladbach weren't chosen :eek:. Leverkusen didn't want to be a stadium (I guess because it's too small). Dortmund, Köln and Gelsenkirchen aren't far from here, so I'm coming :D.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Gladbach is out of the list, although they allready started to build the new stadium.:frownani:
But I'm happy Frankfurt was chosen it's not so far away from my home.:)

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Ill be there as well,probably in Dortmund or Munich :d....im coming as well:)

·
Registered
315 Posts
I am coming as well...I want to be in Germany for the WC. The last time the world cup happened around me was during my time in the US and I was in the hospital at that time :(

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Yeah, we will be happy to welcome you guys ;)

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
no man dont watch it on TV......we the fans will be in the stands so why dont u come have a seat with us:D

·
Registered
53 Posts
I respect die Mannschaft, I like the German 'intention' of never giving up. I wish the Dutch players had this attitude.

Although I don't think Germany will become World Champion, I must admit I'm a little bit fan of your country. Klinsmann was always my favorite player.

In the Dutch team I like to watch Patrick Kluivert. His technical skills are marvellous and he has already scored 34 times in the national team.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Wow :) I am astonished, a Dutch guy actually showing respect for the German team :)

Kluivert is a talented player, but I think he is a bit of a waster, despite his impressive goal tally with the NT. And to be honest, I dont like his general attitude, same goes for guys like Davids.

A player I really like, though, is van Nistelroy (sp? :undecide: ) And of course, MVB will never be forgetten by me, as a Milan fan :star:

After hearing a lot of cocky arguments, though, in the past by Dutches after the disgraceful performance of our team, I admit I was kind of happy seeing the Dutch team to miss the WC... maybe it will also teach the team itself the right attitude to finally act like a team and play up to the level their talent would allow.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Feijenoord said:
I respect die Mannschaft, I like the German 'intention' of never giving up. I wish the Dutch players had this attitude.

Although I don't think Germany will become World Champion, I must admit I'm a little bit fan of your country. Klinsmann was always my favorite player.

In the Dutch team I like to watch Patrick Kluivert. His technical skills are marvellous and he has already scored 34 times in the national team.
I like the Holland style of playing... but it´s not so result-focused!:rolleyes: :tongue: ;)

The dutch player I admire is Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink!:proud::star:

He is a pure goalmachine with a great shot!

He was great at Atlético!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Psycho said:
Wow :) I am astonished, a Dutch guy actually showing respect for the German team :)

Kluivert is a talented player, but I think he is a bit of a waster, despite his impressive goal tally with the NT. And to be honest, I dont like his general attitude, same goes for guys like Davids.

A player I really like, though, is van Nistelroy (sp? :undecide: ) And of course, MVB will never be forgetten by me, as a Milan fan :star:

After hearing a lot of cocky arguments, though, in the past by Dutches after the disgraceful performance of our team, I admit I was kind of happy seeing the Dutch team to miss the WC... maybe it will also teach the team itself the right attitude to finally act like a team and play up to the level their talent would allow.
I must admit that when I was a little guy, I 'hated' the German team. When Holland defeated die Mannschaft by 2-1 in 1988 there was an enormous orgasm of joy in Holland. I can remember it very well. There were some very impopular German players in those days, like Lothar Matheaus, Rudi Völler, Frank Mill, and Eike Immel.

And in 1992 there was a beautiful match between Holland and Germany at the EC in Sweden. Holland won 3-1 but was later eliminated by Denmark. A bloody shame...

A lot has changed since then. Germany hasn't irritating players anymore and the Dutch squad is full of players with the wrong attitude, like Seedorf and Davids. I used to be a fan of Bergkamp, but he doesn't play for Holland anymore. It's a pity.

At the moment Ruud van Nistelrooy is indeed a very nice player. He's one of the few players with a good attitude.

From die Mannschaft I like Ballack at the moment. I saw him in action with Leverkusen against Liverpool. A very good match.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.