Votes: 9 40.9%
  • noone !

Votes: 2 9.1%
1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we are all pissed off about the loss against Andorra but from the start we knew that it would be hard to qualify in this tough group of ours so right now we are just trying to play spoiler and in our next game hopefully with a new coach we can do that by paying back Romania for that lost we had against them on the cheap free kick call and 2-1 win for them so here is the chance for these guys to do something especially since we have nothing to play for anymore but improve for the next Euro 2008 Q.

30/03/2005
Macedonia - Romania 20:00 h

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Play for Respect (just like Albania) Win this match to make up for Andorra.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
We play good against good teams plus Hristov and Sumulikoski will be back for some revenge, I am hoping for a win but I am not sure about our NT any more.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Alex-10 said:
We play good against good teams plus Hristov and Sumulikoski will be back for some revenge, I am hoping for a win but I am not sure about our NT any more.
Yes, and we must take revang over match in Craiova.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
whatever the final score is, we can't go deeper... i'm curious to see who'll be the new coach. i hope he'll have enough time to prepare something and we even find one on time.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
A new coach :happy:. I hope for any one but atleast some one who know's which players to select and not to select.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
at least a coach who puts in action what he says... most of them tell "i won't call up players who have no club or who aren't regulars in their club" but each time you check the list you see guys - who haven't even played for months - being selected and even in the starting 11. examples ? too many! sakiri, nikoloski, trajanov and so on at different times. even if they're among our best players, a player out of form is useless. a game is 90 minutes and not 20 or 30.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
The future coach should be Gjoko!!!! Or the other solution get some German coach. And play like the Greeks 1-7-2-1

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mr_Makedonija said:
The future coach should be Gjoko!!!! Or the other solution get some German coach. And play like the Greeks 1-7-2-1
Yes i would love to see that happen i think he is the best Macedonian coach ever but im not sure if he wants to come because last i checked he was coaching in Greece.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I would be very pleased if you guys took some points from Romania. I'm sure you can do much better now when you're not playing as a favorite side!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
A new coach, maybe a new team instead of selecting players that don't deserve to be selected and new tactics are all just what we needed now all we need to do is get revenge and take all the 3 points in Skopje :lick:.

·
Registered
965 Posts
oah79 said:
I would be very pleased if you guys took some points from Romania. I'm sure you can do much better now when you're not playing as a favorite side!
I wouldnt, I would be pleased if they took some points of u guys!!personally if Macedonia do beat us, I'd rather have Macedonia beat Romania then have Finland beat us, only because the Macedonian Govt treat Aromanians pretty well...and i got a fair few Macedonian friends ;) u's are down to earth ppl and I can relate to Macedonians easily...and u guys are right the game in Craiova was very lucky from our point of view, Mutu's free-kick in the dieing stages which wasnt even really a foul, and what i do have to say is that Pandev is a great player, one of the best players in Europe in my books. What else i dislike was the what happened after the match with our goal keeper Lobont calling a few of ur Maco players names, very disgraceful!! I will sure be hoping for a win though if we do beat Holland, but if we don't, i really don't care then. I hope better days for Maco Football, its hard when ur just a country of 2million ppl!!

U

·
0 Posts
Drei said:
I wouldnt, I would be pleased if they took some points of u guys!!personally if Macedonia do beat us, I'd rather have Macedonia beat Romania then have Finland beat us, only because the Macedonian Govt treat Aromanians pretty well...and i got a fair few Macedonian friends ;) u's are down to earth ppl and I can relate to Macedonians easily...and u guys are right the game in Craiova was very lucky from our point of view, Mutu's free-kick in the dieing stages which wasnt even really a foul, and what i do have to say is that Pandev is a great player, one of the best players in Europe in my books. What else i dislike was the what happened after the match with our goal keeper Lobont calling a few of ur Maco players names, very disgraceful!! I will sure be hoping for a win though if we do beat Holland, but if we don't, i really don't care then. I hope better days for Maco Football, its hard when ur just a country of 2million ppl!!
Very tru and realistic post Drei!!!!! Yeees the Aromanians-Romanian minority is very well respected in macedonia like all other minority and macedonia is best in europ when it comes to that..... Aromanians-Romanian I know 2 of them in Macedonia, Private friends.....

I think that Macedonia-Romania will be a good match and we was a bit unlucky last time... Sumulikovski's ban is finally over and we hope thet 3-4 more starter will return.... We have had huge problems with the line up through out the whole WCQ........ Also we will have a new coach,don't know who yet???? but the biggest problem is our corrupt FA :( We are small nation like you say but we have to do the best of the situation.

·
Registered
952 Posts
We'll lose!

1 - 20 of 148 Posts