Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 353 Posts

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This game is in a few weeks, im sure we will get a win and I am tipping 4-0 to Macedonia! :D :fero: What are your thoughts about this match?

·
Registered
952 Posts
We will beat them easily, 3-0.

M

·
0 Posts
Well i think we will win but if FFM have waste all the money since the last match you never know :tongue:

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
We will take vendetta 5-0 :) :)

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
MakLion said:
You never know with the FFM Mafia :mad:
Yep, you are right ... Macedonia was playing in Andorra only with 3 players on the bench ...

U

·
0 Posts
Poland-Cement said:
Yep, you are right ... Macedonia was playing in Andorra only with 3 players on the bench ...
Yep and then some people won almost 5 million euro in Chaina and then Sedloski refuse to play the game!!! is this not strange :googly: :googly: :googly: :googly: :googly: :googly: :googly: :googly: :googly: :googly: :googly:

I know that FFM wanted to make money and go for 2008 when the team is better and we have a more human group but still where is the natiomal pride even if i understand them a bit.. I mean 5 million is much and We had no realistic chanse anyway after the loss in Romania (2-1) and 2-2 against Holland in Skopje..

BTW!!
Players who did not take part against Andorra away where

Mile Karstev(Midd,Two yellow card ban)
Vasoski (Def,Two yellow card ban)
Naumovski (Attack,injury)
Noveski (Def,not part of the team then)
Trajanov (Mid?????)
Sumuliokovski(Midd,Red card,4 match ban)
Petar Milosevski (GK,injury)
Sedloski (Def,No reasons given)

All these players are back!! that is 8 players!!!! Sumi and Naumovski have been missing the whole year...

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Sumulikovski, he scored great goal agains Armenia after also great assist of Jancevski.

U

·
0 Posts
Poland-Cement said:
Sumulikovski, he scored great goal agains Armenia after also great assist of Jancevski.
Ye but after that i got that 4 match ban against Romania in the 89 min...

·
Registered
69,534 Posts
I am putting 5 million euro on Andorra..shh don't tell anybody, the Macedonian FA and I are planning to fix the match so I can give 50% of the winnings to them.

U

·
0 Posts
HajdukSplit said:
I am putting 5 million euro on Andorra..shh don't tell anybody, the Macedonian FA and I are planning to fix the match so I can give 50% of the winnings to them.
????????????????????????????? is it your way to be funny?????

·
Registered
69,534 Posts
no the plan is for me to bet 5 million euro on this match which the Macedonia FA is set to lose on purpose. The winnings will be massive but the agreement is to give them 50%.

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Јохан Вербист од Белгија е делегиран за главен судија за квалификацискиот натпревар за СП со Андора што ќе се одигра на 9. Февруари со почеток во 16ч. на Градскиот стадион во Скопје.
Негови асистенти ќе бидат, Дани Хуенс, Валтер Фроманс и Јери Ван де Велде.
Контролор е Ари Фрост од Израел а делегат французинот Паскал Фрателиа

1 - 20 of 353 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.