Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big teams and they will fail..many of them...ill be there to witness it and laff and stick a flare up in their asses for fun

England will not advance da 1st rd , ull see...lol swden will kick their asses

Shocker..Iran will advance

germany..nuthing special , too slow...

Australia I dunno..they dont have wc history , very hard to scout dat team , and they do have hiddick

Equador will advance and tie or beat germany

Ghana wont do crap

US...I dunno , it depends...whos not injured and goes to germany..avg or decent/gd playas?

Mexico...i dunno , I think Iran will grab that 2nd spot. Their D is kinda shakey

Argetina...I dunno..if riqulem gets it going and is on fire...ya they will go far but they will needto score alot or hold onto possesion cuz that D is shakey

Italy...wont go far cuz brazil will probably meet them sooner rather than later , altho its gonna be a gd match..but ifthey do beat brazil , they will win it all imo...they have a well balanced team

Brazil...Beat Italy and they r winners

Da rest...who cares , u suk

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/shared/spl/hi/predictor/html/football/world_cup_06/default.stm

Pretty useful tool. I have Poland and Germany out of Group A, England and Sweden out of B, Argentina and Holland out of C, Portugal and Mexico out of D, Italy and USA out of E, Brazil and Australia out of F, France and Switzerland out of G, Spain and Ukraine out of H.

Second Round:
Poland-Sweden
Argentina-Mexico
England-Germany
Portugal-Holland
Italy-Australia
Brazil-USA
Spain-Switzerland

Quarters:
Sweden-Argentina
Italy-France
England-Holland
Brazil-Spain

Semis:
Argentina-Italy
England-Brazil

3rd Place:
Italy-England

Final:
Argentina-Brazil

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ur prediction is so obvious , no minnows will emerge?

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I think Switzerland may do some damage. That is my minnow team to cause a stir. I think Brazil will fall with a controversial game. I can't predict the winners, but I see those 2 doing as mentioned. I hope I'm right.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dunno anything abt switz

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,446 Posts
naervod said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/shared/spl/hi/predictor/html/football/world_cup_06/default.stm

Pretty useful tool. I have Poland and Germany out of Group A, England and Sweden out of B, Argentina and Holland out of C, Portugal and Mexico out of D, Italy and USA out of E, Brazil and Australia out of F, France and Switzerland out of G, Spain and Ukraine out of H.

Second Round:
Poland-Sweden
Argentina-Mexico
England-Germany
Portugal-Holland
Italy-Australia
Brazil-USA
Spain-Switzerland

Quarters:
Sweden-Argentina
Italy-France
England-Holland
Brazil-Spain

Semis:
Argentina-Italy
England-Brazil

3rd Place:
Italy-England

Final:
Argentina-Brazil
You mean ARGENTINA wins it all ????? Good Chap !!!!! :sweeteye:

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
naervod said:

Second Round:
Poland-Sweden
Argentina-Mexico
England-Germany
Portugal-Holland
Italy-Australia
Brazil-USA
Spain-Switzerland

Quarters:
Sweden-Argentina
Italy-France
England-Holland
Brazil-Spain

Semis:
Argentina-Italy
England-Brazil

3rd Place:
Italy-England

Final:
Argentina-Brazil
England beating Netherlands???? I don't see that happening at all

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
germany and ecuador, sweden and england, netherlands and argentina, portugal and mexico, italy and usa, brazil and japan, france and south korea, tunisia and spain.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
ampersand said:
germany and ecuador, sweden and england, netherlands and argentina, portugal and mexico, italy and usa, brazil and japan, france and south korea, tunisia and spain.
So, you know the names of countries? What does this mean?

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
For some reason i dont think Brazil will win it they have all the stars and everything but its played in Europe and i would give the advantage to European teams in the later rounds for example if they met Germany in the final it would be the same like 98 in France.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts