Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It should be a VERY entertaining event here in Toronto because we have a pretty big Brazilian community too. So far I have a group of 10 friends and family that will be watching at the Sporting club. Everyone's taking the afternoon off, and I expect there's going to be a huge crowd.

If you are in Toronto, you can pick up the new jersey's at the Nike store on Bloor St. downtown. Authentic ones are going for $120.00 and good quality knock off is $90.00. Guy who works there told me they're going fast. I got mine to wear to the game and picked one up for a friend as a birthday gift ($276.00!!). I can't believe the range of merchandise they've got there. Looks like you can pick up the NT's entire official wardrobe - even the training shirts, socks, caps.

F O R C A P O R T U G A L !!!

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Them's Canadian dollars. Which comes out to about $8.69 U.S. :)

No, really it equals about $75.00 U.S.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Does anyone know who will be showing it??? Will it be on DTV? Will it be on Viewer's Choice??? RTP??? i'm afraid to go down to Cervejaria Downtown again as the last time I was there was against Finland....God help me if I'm there again with all those Brasil fans on college and we don't do too well....wait a minute...of course we'll do well....we're going to win;) ;)

RIGHT GUYS????

Forca Portugal

1 - 10 of 10 Posts