·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Watch the Lazio game online! (?)

Jose luis pirri said:
You can watch it recorded tomorrow, but not live because the match will be broadcasted live on Rai 2 and not RaiSport.
Oh, damn it... At what time will they show it tomorrow?

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Unlucky...:(

I'll give my analysis after the game when I watch it today...

Can't say it will be good...:tongue:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
As I said Rai Due showed the game today. But the game against Bologna in two weeks will be showed at Sky Calcio which means we can watch it on Internet!:happy:

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Also this saturday for the swedish Parmafreaks I mean fans ;) Canal+ Blå will air Udinese-Parma since it's played 20,30. wooohoo 2 times in a row :happy:

My friends though are going to a birthday party but I'll watch Parma and get my excitement from it :D

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Minotti said:
Also this saturday for the swedish Parmafreaks I mean fans ;) Canal+ Blå will air Udinese-Parma since it's played 20,30. wooohoo 2 times in a row :happy:

My friends though are going to a birthday party but I'll watch Parma and get my excitement from it :D
I almost died during the Inter game. One of the most nervous games ever. I knew it was huge. If we had lost we would have been 7 points behind Inter and #4 spot. My palms got so sweaty and I could hardly watch when Inter got their freekicks and other good opportunities to score. I was clearly in pain and I suffered more than the players. :eek:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Unluckily I'll miss the game on Saturday, but I will record it. Hopefully I can keep away from looking at the result so I can watch it on Sunday night instead. But it won't be easy. :(

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
VERDI said:
I almost died during the Inter game. One of the most nervous games ever. I knew it was huge. If we had lost we would have been 7 points behind Inter and #4 spot. My palms got so sweaty and I could hardly watch when Inter got their freekicks and other good opportunities to score. I was clearly in pain and I suffered more than the players. :eek:
Some idiots in a pub wanted to watch a boxing tournament. It was painful, didn't knew what the game was. I watched it from the minute 52. I also thought Gilas goal counted since I didn't hear the commentator saying it's offisde. I shouted like an idiot then I saw the number 1-0 never became 2-0. Martins made me almost shit my pants. He outpaced junior, even if Junior was tired :eek: .

EDIT; It felt very WEIRD hearing a Interista (my friend) saying that we play boring and defensive football, it's like blasphemy :D

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
I hope I can watch the game against Udinese. The games against Udine away are allways fun to watch. Thats because we usually win them.;)

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
I hate streamed media. :( I always want to see the games but I can only hear them, there is no image. I have Div X codecs and Media Player 9 Codecs and still no image, can anyone help?

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Minotti said:
Some idiots in a pub wanted to watch a boxing tournament. It was painful, didn't knew what the game was. I watched it from the minute 52. I also thought Gilas goal counted since I didn't hear the commentator saying it's offisde. I shouted like an idiot then I saw the number 1-0 never became 2-0. Martins made me almost shit my pants. He outpaced junior, even if Junior was tired :eek: .

EDIT; It felt very WEIRD hearing a Interista (my friend) saying that we play boring and defensive football, it's like blasphemy :D
Gila`s goal was Offside. ;)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Raven said:
I hate streamed media. :( I always want to see the games but I can only hear them, there is no image. I have Div X codecs and Media Player 9 Codecs and still no image, can anyone help?
Update the windows media player through the windowsupdate.microsoft.com site?

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Raven said:
You got to have the old Windows Media. I have that and it works great. I had just like you the newest before and suffered from the same problem. When a friend sent me and old one it started to work!:happy:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We've got FOUR of the six most active threads here at the Parma forum btw. Including the most active. :cool:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Shero said:
You got to have the old Windows Media. I have that and it works great. I had just like you the newest before and suffered from the same problem. When a friend sent me and old one it started to work!:happy:
Thanks! Can I get 8 from Microsoft's site?

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Raven said:
Thanks! Can I get 8 from Microsoft's site?
For anyone else with my problems, this is what you need. :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts