Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
millwall rule said:
I just want to know was Rui Costas contract extension worth is as he 34 now and a younger player could have beeen bought>also can someone tell me how much he is on a week now
He's coming to age for Red&Black standards ;)
The older the better :stuckup:

·
Registered
253 Posts
He is also there help in Milan's youth program, When the national team were in WC qualifiers and Friendlies, Costa was with the kids teaching them from his experiences.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
SuperMilan said:
He is also there help in Milan's youth program, When the national team were in WC qualifiers and Friendlies, Costa was with the kids teaching them from his experiences.
Welcome on board :shades:
Hope to see you posting often :)

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
millwall rule said:
I just want to know was Rui Costas contract extension worth
ABSOLUTELY :stuckup: . He brings vision, creativity and a provides excellent support to our strikers. These are not qualities every young 'Tom, Dick and Harry' can acquire. Even so, it would take years for a young player to reach this level.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Just as some people said above, Rui Costa brings a lot of invaluable experience to the team, which you simply can't replace. No player, no matter how talented he might be, will ever be complete without experience, and that, you can only get through experience.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts