Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some analysts argue that he was a Mecadonian , as do the Mecedonian public in general. What do you guyz think?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol dude thnx for the joke, which im sure will be appreciated, but this is meant to be a serious debate. Charistou!;)

·
Administrator
29,829 Posts
You would have to be insane to argue that he wasn't Macedonian.
No, no you people are all wrong. He is arguing if he is a MECAdonian.
It is some of those things in Japanese animation he turns in Robots.
So, the Question is Alex is Megatron ?

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
He's Serbian. All past and future great warriors are. :thmbup: :proud:

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
JCamilo said:
No, no you people are all wrong. He is arguing if he is a MECAdonian.
It is some of those things in Japanese animation he turns in Robots.
So, the Question is Alex is Megatron ?

:howler:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Well all I can tell you is what he wasn't. He was not a Slav or Muslim or Englishman as they all existed long after he and his empire were dead and gone. I feel you have asked this question on the wrong Forum, this Forum does not comply with the EU, UN, or NATO and is very bias towards the state of FYROM. Best to post this in a neautral Forum where their is still a debate allowed and Greeks are able to defend their culture by using certain UN granted words that this site punnishes or bans anyone who uses.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Well just browsing the net, there are a few:

http://www.politicsforum.org/forum/index.php

Try starting the same thread here, I think you will get a far more honest approach.

This Forum dispells all the FYROM mythology with facts and real evidence ect:

http://www.macedoniaontheweb.com/forum/.

Good luck and remember, any Forum with a significant amount of FYROM members - 100% gauranteed the site will be totally infiltrated, good luck on your search for truth!!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Good luck, remember may the force be with you whilst sifting through all the FYROM propaganda shit they have been fed for the last 60 years - i know u can do it though...the force is the strong in this one,

Güle güle

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
forget about him being elliniki or not, the movie shows that he was a poushti(gay)....only God know's where this world is headin for!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.