Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was Lentini best talented player in Italy Football History??

Sometimes I saw he was best gifted player in Italy Football history
What"s your opinion??

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Il Messiah said:
What"s your opinion??
Messiah, perhaps the move from being a Viola fan to a Gobbo has had some side effects on you ;)

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
Lentini was a good player but this thread is stretching it a bit..

I'd say Baggio. Have never seen the likes of Gianni Rivera play so I'll reserve judgement..

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Il Messiah said:
What"s your opinion??
Talent. Yes. He was never more then just a talent

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
nasty nick said:
Talent. Yes. He was never more then just a talent
nasty nick u're so strange:eekani:... u say always strange things:scared:

like last year when u wrote that De Sanctis is just shit...

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
What is strange with that? :confused: I'm sure that you're more strange to cheer for Russia and keep track of every player in Serie B ;)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
that Morgan isn't a shit and fact are saying u was wrong:pp

Well and u're from Sweden and u support for Italy...:D

And Serie B is part of italian football like Serie C, D, Eccellenza, Interregionale, ecc, and since i love italian football i follow them all, nothing strange here:angel::D

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Arianna said:
that Morgan isn't a shit and fact are saying u was wrong:pp

Well and u're from Sweden and u support for Italy...:D

Serie A is popular everywhere in the world, Haven't you seen that on XT?. There are people from USA, Australia, Canada, Eastern Europe, China and Indonesia that likes Italian football. Serie A is big in Sweden, so I don't think it's strange that Swedes likes it. I'm half Italian by the way, so that's a even bigger reason for me to like it :)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
nasty nick said:
Serie A is popular everywhere in the world, Haven't you seen that on XT?. There are people from USA, Australia, Canada, Eastern Europe, China and Indonesia that likes Italian football. Serie A is big in Sweden, so I don't think it's strange that Swedes likes it. I'm half Italian by the way, so that's a even bigger reason for me to like it :)
and i've the satelite and i can watch all the Russian games, so isn't strange too if i like Russian league:confused: :)

·
Registered
46,404 Posts
Il Messiah said:
What"s your opinion??
Not at all. We had lots of players who were more gifted than him in the history of Italian football. Simply there are people who like to say "if that player did not... he would have been the best", so there are people who say "if it was for that car accident Lentini would have been the best".
Baggio, for example, is more gifted, Zola is more gifted, Mancini was more gifted... and that just to consider the players of the same era more or less.

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
in my opinion he was at his prime (1991) the most fantastic winger in the world...honestly...he was OUR best Talent...our best player no..sadly the crash didnt allow his talent to blossom

he was sensational though..you could just see it..the swivels..the corner kicks the 1 touch passes and the guile and body balance

magnificant player

1 - 20 of 28 Posts