Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,528 Posts
Sounds like the schedule for the U-21 Euro Championship. I think Portugal is in a group with Italy, England, and Switzerland.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I thought too, even though the story specifically refers to the NT players and Oliveira.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,528 Posts
That's why I try to stay away from sites like internetsoccer.com and onefootball.com. 95% of their articles are either blatant plagiarism or glorified rumors and the remaining 5% that are somewhat legit are normally filled with factual inaccuracies.
 

·
Community Analyst
Joined
·
32,844 Posts
To put it in a Lehman perspective - the teenage fodder-rumor threads on these forums are more reliable than Onefootball, etc.
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top