Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UEFA is mustering for a fight against the G-14.

Discuss.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Bunch of egotistical greedy bastards they are. I support one of the G14 clubs(Barcelona), but I simply cannot agree with the politics of this organization, if we can call it that. I'm not crazy about many of UEFA's policies either, but there has to be some sort of balance.

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
grba2 said:
Bunch of egotistical greedy bastards they are. I support one of the G14 clubs(Barcelona), but I simply cannot agree with the politics of this organization, if we can call it that. I'm not crazy about many of UEFA's policies either, but there has to be some sort of balance.
I think they should be disbanded outright and penalized punitively for bringing a possible split in the game.

UEFA, FIFA and we as fans, should not support them.

If this goes on, who knows what can happen. The jurisdictional unity and discipline of the game is what's made it today 'the beautiful game', and G-14 is the greatest threat to that unity, and I say destroy it before it turns into a monster that might hurt the ball more than anything we've ever seen.

I fear this like hell, and UEFA should have met this head on a long time ago. Good on UEFA and good on Blatter for giving support.

Cheersch

·
Registered
55,956 Posts
last thing I heard was G14 (which is actually a G18 by now) want to have an own league with 18 teams where only the same 18 teams always play, without any qualifying rounds. last one gets relegated and the winner of a possible loser's cup will promote. so fvck them. :thmbdown:
this has nothing to do with football anymore IMO.

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
szövkap said:
last thing I heard was G14 (which is actually a G18 by now) want to have an own league with 18 teams where only the same 18 teams always play, without any qualifying rounds. last one gets relegated and the winner of a possible loser's cup will promote. so fvck them. :thmbdown:
this has nothing to do with football anymore IMO.
If that's the case then they can truly fuc.k themselves.

Let them go, I'll bet that most fans wouldn't support that shi.te fake league anyways...I wouldn't.

Cheersch

·
Registered
13,606 Posts
you know what i say?
kick g14 out of uefa, let them create their own leauge full of money and money and more money and bring some fairness into european football for the rest of the clubs

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
jebem ih budale glupe sta nisu drugo!

G-14 :thmbdown:

FIFA :thumbsup: (i never tought i would say that )

Blatter and FIFA have to show up all of their autorithy now

there was an interview from Platini where he said in that congress to Bettega "i would like to see where would you be if you didnt played in the NT and won there something, you were thankfull in these days to be part of your NT, and now you think only to money"

(i remember you that the probable successor of Blatter will be Platini or Beckenbauer )

·
International
8,545 Posts
Personally I think neither UEFA nor FIFA are any better. UEFA sure cooperated in turning the Champion's League into the Rich Club's Cup which both devalued the UEFA cup and basically widened the gap between rich and poor clubs. Our clubs have to wait for a good year and we'll only get 1 or 2 of them because the players will have to be sold. There are other factors contributing to this but UEFA sure as hell didn't help matters.

·
Registered
13,606 Posts
IVO said:
Personally I think neither UEFA nor FIFA are any better. UEFA sure cooperated in turning the Champion's League into the Rich Club's Cup which both devalued the UEFA cup and basically widened the gap between rich and poor clubs. Our clubs have to wait for a good year and we'll only get 1 or 2 of them because the players will have to be sold. There are other factors contributing to this but UEFA sure as hell didn't help matters.
remember your latin from school

de duobus malis, minus est semper eligendum

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
IVO said:
there is big difference here - Uefa at least has an scoring system by which they rate countries. G14 (18 clubs actually), want to have their own "NBA" type league. ManU does not like when they are not good enough to play in CL and hence lose revenue...

I say let them do it, just kick them out of all UEFA leagues, including national leagues...

UEFA Cup this year is much better, lots of smaller teams doing great. Its problem is that it will never be watched as much as CL globally.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
spwolf said:
there is big difference here - Uefa at least has an scoring system by which they rate countries. G14 (18 clubs actually), want to have their own "NBA" type league. ManU does not like when they are not good enough to play in CL and hence lose revenue...

I say let them do it, just kick them out of all UEFA leagues, including national leagues...

UEFA Cup this year is much better, lots of smaller teams doing great. Its problem is that it will never be watched as much as CL globally.
As if the CL is not exclusive enough, they can go **** themselves.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts