Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alexx and ESF members,
We playing a war on Wednesday, were playing agasint Rosario Central in the Libertadores! :(
Overtheir those Argentinains, they are probably the worse fans to play agaisnt with, always happnes something in that pitch. Their are also some lunatics that stand on these poles at 20 meters high.....and I've seen many Brazilina teams getting beaten up, winning or losing their! So security has tobe the #1 priority, and then hold the ball like we always do...and put their crwod agaisnt their team.....and get them on the break.
Anyway, it's good us playing away, cause with the speed of Ricardinho, Marcelinho and Edilson, we get anyone on the counter attack, and stuff these argies with goals.
It will be tough, and we are lucky that the fisrt game is in Argentina.....that means they wil treat us better, cause if they don't they'll know what FIEL will give them in Sao Paulo!

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Corinthians are going to play without knowing how Rosario play. Osvaldo Oliveria will only take a look at the videos today :( BUt no problem we are the all powerful Timao, and the world champions...so they should fear a lot.
By te way I took a close look at their line up and saw that they have a good uruguayan defender called Canals, and they have that crappy Spaniard that used to play for Barcelona called: Pizzi.
SO our defense should not have to worry a lot today , at least I hope so.
But they'lkl have to come strong , cause I doubt they'll get a result in Sao Paulo...in front of our crowd...our mass :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Uhhh, Ze, it sounds a little bit like looking for trouble. Why not let Luizao and the other Kings do the beating (meaning by an avalanche o goals :) )

CESF

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Corinthians were losing 3-0 with only half an hour to go. I think that the return leg, next Tuesday, will be difficult for Central, but you never know they might just get a draw. Credit, to your team for getting themselves back into the game, those two goals that they scored has taken a lot of pressure of them.

My tip to win the Libertadores, is River Plate. I am trying not to be biased :)

[This message has been edited by czar (edited 04-05-2000).]

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
3x2 at the end.
I saw the goals, our defense looked HORRIBLE, Joao Carlos is so CRAP! :(
Great comeback by Corinthians, our first goal Edilson swang the balll to the feet of Luizao who just had the trouble to put it in....and the second goal Marcelinho did the same as Edilson, but now from the left hand side and Luizao just put it in :)
If we had lost 3x0 , we could already forget about LIbertadores, but once again this team prooves that it is big, and came back to score 2 goals and put us in a strong qualifiying position, just needing a 2x0 win! :)
The first Roasario goal, Dida came out of the goal terribly :(

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
Are the goals available on the web somewhere?

NESF

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kafka ,
unfortunately I do not know any Brazilian website that shows some goals.....I've looked everywere and asked some Brazilian friends and they do not know :)
BUt soon I bet Globo will have a system going on...let's hope :)
BUt their 3 goals were all mistakes of our defense, primary stuff both from Dida and Joao Carlos :( Joao Carlos is crap, don't know what Luxemburgo saw in him to put him on the Copa America.....who can understand Luxemburgo?? :(

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Czar,
tahnks mate..i always go on lancenet!! :)
I saw the goals last night, i got GLobo TV at home :)
but it's good fo rhteother Coirnthians supporters as they can't see the goals :(
WHo do you support in Argentina?
HOw did River and Boca do?
Today I'm Penarol since a little kid, hope they kick the crap out of Palmeiras in Montivedeo :) The last time a brazilian club played their (flamengo) they kicked the living crap of all the Flamengo players :(
Check out a cool Brazilian opinion site www.lancenet.com.br/futiba. Gil the owner he loves Argentina, he's always on Buenos Aires

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Ze,
Boca drew against El Nacional,in Ecuador. From, what I know the altitude was very high, so the quality of the air is not too good. River, are playing tonight against Cerro Porteno in Paraguay.

I support Boca Juniors :)

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Although the goals given away were terrible defensive errors, there is hope with the fact that Corinthians nearly completed a come back! from 3-0 down, it is always promising to see a team not give up! :)

FORCA CORINTHIANS!

------------------
WESF

- Lealdade, Humildade e Procedimento

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
That's true Fiel attitude, Natalya :)

CESF

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Natalya,
I think we wil be all over them at the home game! :). Osvaldo Oliveira is thincking of putting the reserves against Palmeiras on sunday , so we can spare the energy to get Rosario at home. They are gonna come with all their dirty tactics with them :(
But that's the attitude, put the subs agaisnt Palmeiras, let's see if they can cope with that!! :) Earlier in the year, 2 weeks after we won the WC we put the reserves against them and we beat them! :) :)
Alexx,
the Rosario fans made noise (bombs, fireworks and singing) in front of the Corinthians hotel almost all night. At 2 Am in the morning the secretary of security for the province were Rosario is situated, arrived at the hotel and told Osvaldo : this crap will end in 2 minutes cause I need to sleep aswell. And the noise finished in 2 minutes :) Let's hope GAvieos do the same thing to those Rosario players in Sao Paulo :)

Czar,
Palmeiras lost over in Ecuador aswell....I hate all these altitude teams....they are just so scared of playing football they got to play in the mountains...that is total crap! :(
Do you know what the draw will be the next round? It's good that now we can have a final of only one country. cause before we were always left with one team after teh quarter finals. Anyway, with the new regultion the finals will alaways be Brasil x Brasil, Argentina x Argentina or Brasil x Argentina! Agree?

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
What about Argentina x Brasil ?

only joking Ze, only joking :) :)

CESF

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Alexx,
the biggest country comes first :) :) :) :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts