Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today s the libertadores final
Boca Juniors x the pigs
The fisrt leg in in the worst stadium of the world LA BOMBONERA. Palmeiras are gonna get their arses beaten so badly. They flew yesterday scretely to Buenos Aires, and made reservations in 3 hotels, so they could get some decent sleep (the fans would not know were they were)
This is LIBERTADORES...tis basically WAR!
\Le's hoep for a Boca win, its bad for me to say this but at least I will not have to listen to stupid Palmeiras suporters:) This is only the second time I will suport an Argentinan team in my life:( The first one was River Plate in last year's semi final.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Let's defenitely hope for Boca win big time. It's a great club with much more decency, at least in my book.

CESF

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the decency part ...well....not quite. They are Argentinians...are the most fanatical ones by the way:( But surely let's hope they win. Let's phrase it better, let's hope PALMEIRAS LOSE.:)
felipao quitted Palmieras after they lost 3x2 to Santos.....same way Portugal defeated Engalnd on monday, Although Palmieras it was worse cause with 20 miutes to go they we leading 2x0!

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
palmieras drew 2x2 and silenced the legendary La Bombonera. I think they already have one hand in the trophy.
It will be very very very difficult for Boca to win in Morumbi, specially the way they played!And consideing that Felipao is the manager of Palmeiras, then Boca might aswell stay in Buenos Aires and save some money on air tickets and hotel accomaodation!

[Edited by Ze da Fiel on 15-06-2000 at 21:11]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts