Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you guys may have seen already we now have a list of contents at the RM-Forum:

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?p=2711815

If you know a thread that has to be there, I would really be glad if you guys help me with it and post the link here.

Thank you!
LaBlanca :)

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Brilliant ! well done!!

good to see a woman's touch! :D

you might want to lock some of the older threads for prosperiety sake

·
Registered
672 Posts
It is really great this blackboard thing, brought back many good memories :thmbup:

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Where is "Listen you damn rats..."? :D

Oh, and that thread where Micke got outed for being both a Real and Barca fan. Those are classics.

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
MAD Fan said:

Oh, and that thread where Micke got outed for being both a Real and Barca fan. Those are classics.
Wait a minute.....R&B fan stood for Real and Barca fan?? And all these years i thought it meant Rhapsody and Blues :D :wth:

·
20,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MAD Fan said:

cant find that outing thread anymore. Added the other thread to the list. Thanx.

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
MAD Fan said:

How can one be both : a Cule and a Merengue? :eekani::pp:D

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
lili said:
How can one be both : a Cule and a Merengue? :eekani::pp:D
You can't. But read the thread. Micke actually tried to defend himself for awhile before finally admitting defeat.

·
20,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MAD Fan said:
You can't. But read the thread. Micke actually tried to defend himself for awhile before finally admitting defeat.
Can you find the thread? Please give me the link. Thanx!

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Micke did create a scandal!

·
20,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
added the season 2004/05, Member profiles, some travel reports, players threads and some faqs.

Im still searching for Member profiles that are not in the Social thread and the website thread. When you come about one, please post the link. To everyone who isnt in the list, please it would be great if you could introduce yourself in the Social thread. Or find me the link of your earlier intro. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts