Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're looking for someone who's familiar with multimedia stuff, preferably football related, to help us keep this forum alive. Got any suggestions?

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,885 Posts
Tomaz?

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
the place is indeed a bit dead. Maybe ´cause youtube developed in the past years. A few years ago this forum was very active with the exchange of compilations for example or match links. What do you have in mind, whats the job as FM here?

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He declined :(

the place is indeed a bit dead. Maybe ´cause youtube developed in the past years. A few years ago this forum was very active with the exchange of compilations for example or match links. What do you have in mind, whats the job as FM here?
Well, it would be nice if the new fm would have some multimedia knowledge. How to create compilations for instance or know where to find them so the requests can be dealt with. But that's secondary, first we need to spark interest again. For instance with contests, or multimedia stuff built around themes or collections of great compilations or threads about great club songs or.....

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Well, it would be nice if the new fm would have some multimedia knowledge. How to create compilations for instance or know where to find them so the requests can be dealt with. But that's secondary, first we need to spark interest again. For instance with contests, or multimedia stuff built around themes or collections of great compilations or threads about great club songs or.....
I'm up for a multimedia competition. :D

How about a 'Use photoshop/whatever to make Wayne Rooney pretty' competition. :thumbsup: An almost impossible task that will test the skill level of any expert.

At least people will look at some threads here now the forums were clumped together.

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe yeah, but apparently no-one's interested in helping us revive this forum :( I'll give it 1 more day before this one's gone.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
I am quite interested in multimedia stuff, I think the forum just needs an initial kick. How about you leave it for a few more days, I will post a football babes thread later and see if that works? Sex sells. :)

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Well I was wrong, a babes thread has failed to get any posts... therefore confirming this forum as redundant and that XT is full of homosexuals. :eek:

·
Registered
59,048 Posts
Post it in the world football forum and I'm sure it'd be different :pp

Just don't think there's much point of having a multimedia forum. No demand anywhere unfortunately

1 - 12 of 12 Posts