Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The latest issue of World Soccer has an article about who's hot for a transfer and again Milan is quoted as the main player in the hunt for Rivaldo. No word on when Riquelme's imminent signing can be expected. ;) :D

Seriously, where do these rumors come from?

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Again the mysterious Walter.:confused: :veiled:

Really, why these rivaldo and riquelme rumours are resurfacing for milan again? We already have 2 players for that position.

lazio have the 1st option on rivaldo and Newcastle are close behind.
Anyway, Rivaldo has said today in an interview that he is staying at Barca. Highly unlikely though as next year he would be taken for free in a bosman free transfer policy. his contract with Barca ends in a year:eekani: . I don't see Barca letting him go for free. Especially after a highly succesfull WC.

Ciao

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Walter reference is just a tongue-in-cheek joke. ;)

The magazine said Lazio had the first choice or somethign to that effect, but given their finances, Milan had become the front runner.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Dae said:
The Walter reference is just a tongue-in-cheek joke. ;)

The magazine said Lazio had the first choice or somethign to that effect, but given their finances, Milan had become the front runner.
Good one Dae, u already had me thinking.:confused: :eekani: :rollani: :embarass:

Ciao

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:D

The story is in the latest issue, but sadly Walter has not been given full credit for the story. I assume justice will be served shortly. ;)

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
Dae, you should be quite bored with this WC (so am I , so am I) if you start a whole new thread on your fav her - Walter. Arent you? :D ;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Dae and his highly "sophisticated" sense of humor once again...:eek: :rollani:

Low blow man, very low blow....:eek:

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Relax, Payman. Would it be the Milan forum if I wasn't giving you just a little firendly sh*t? I think not. Just play along. After all, I put up with your snide remarks and ;) ;) ;) 's.

:)

:D

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Fair enough Dae, but with such an ambigous person as you, i wasn't sure how to take this...:eek::tongue:

Frickin' clown of Dae...;):D:tongue:

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Goddamn, frenchie. :tongue: :D

I'm not ambiguous if you're my freind and you know I'm just f*ckin' with you. You just have to figure out what you are. ;) :)

Depsite your blind allegiance to those rumors, you're still OK in my book. :) :D

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Dae,
Speaking of "rumours", you might see a great one in the next few days to come...probably the biggest of'em all since these boards have started...;):eek::tongue:

Don't you love'em those rumours? Freakin' me, i'm now talking like those freakin' red-necks from south of the border...:stress::groan: :dontcare:

:tongue::howler::dielaugh::D:

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
South of the border, huh? Last I heard those were my brethren from Mexico, but OK. ;)

As for rumors, i'm sure you'll have a dozen doozies for us in the next few months. With any luck, some of them will be true. Which mega-star does your crystal ball see coming to Milan? One of these days, we've got to bag one them, no? ;) :D

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
You want one name? you got!;)
Pigo!;):D:tongue:

But HE's coming to town very soon!!!Can't tell you more...;):tongue:

:beer:

·
Registered
59 Posts
P A T H E T I C

Hey Mr.Pathetic, dont link ****ty news to Walter :rolleyes:

IF u dont believe in his news then thatz ur problem, u can just go **** on ur pants..

Thazt when u have nothing to say, u come & say Walter works for so & so...really pathetic..

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Re: P A T H E T I C

Barby said:
Hey Mr.Pathetic, dont link ****ty news to Walter :rolleyes:

IF u dont believe in his news then thatz ur problem, u can just go **** on ur pants..

Thazt when u have nothing to say, u come & say Walter works for so & so...really pathetic..

WOOOF

This ***** is fiesty

Hey dae i think i know the man payman is talking bout

the great....................Iuliano!

:D ;) :tongue: :eek: :eek: :howler:

Lav

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
Barby, cool buddy but you have just received an yellow card for the language ... just a small warning ;) ...

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
Payman,
As for the Pigo rumour ... lets say it is a right wing and a Portugese but his first name is not Luis ... :D :D :D

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Amen to your signature Lav. Just my thoughts... :(

Walter have dissapeared...

I wonder who Barby is...

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
For the record, I have nothing against Walter. I don't him. I only enjoy teasing Payman and his allegiance to his rumors. I have nothing against any of them. I'm just being a buttwipe. :D :D

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
I don't know how or when some people will just stop making a fool of themselves...Really, it is not the first time, it has happened at numerous times, here and at MM. Please Dae, i know you're a cool dude and an intelligent person, so please refrain yourself in the future from such deplaced and inappropriate "teasings or jokes".

I'm asking you a big favor man; can you do me this favor?

It's one thing not believing in what someone is reporting; it's a completely another one to bash/mock/insult/belittle/ridiculize etc...that person because one doesn't believe in it. That's simply regrettable and pathetic. So please people stop it. Walter is a great guy and it's always very annoying to see some people in here who have no clue, others that are somehow respectable, belittle a person they barely know. It's really really really sad.

Anyhow, i just hope this wrong bashing stops. :rollani:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts