Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he is back from injury and is back in 1st team for mourihnio.
do u guys think he should b recalled for argentina

i think him and milito and micho r our best cenre backs.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
I hope Samuel gets back on the NT...amd Pooh, why wouldn't you take anyone from Inter? What illogical reasons do you have for not wanting a Cambiasso or whoever on your team.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
They are replaceable, maybe Zanetti is not and I am willing to make an exception in his case. InteZ plants the soul of losing in his players, they just do not bring the confidence or character needed to the NT.

Plus, Samuel played with the NT and he was exposed with a more attacking team against better teams than those in Calcio. Against fast and skilled strikers, he got humiliated and schooled.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Exactly, that is what I am talking about. You find InteZ fans the worst at everything. They are around like viruses.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Fine, then let Maradona take all of Boca's players (and the players from Man City's world class defense). We don't need any more injuries to the squad, really, if the NT fans don't want them there.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Samuel haven't let his defense leak against any teams...including the top teams...(well, at least since his move to Inter)...and he is certainly the better player (and in form) than every other defenders...ook, bar Gonzalo, who has great natural talents....Pareja is another great choice...
but no Milito...Demi can be a sub

1 - 10 of 10 Posts