Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
scored a key goal today...is he turning it around now after the disastrous first half of the season or still too early to tell?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Come on ampersand for scoring his second gaol in almost a year you call that a come back.I guess you will be spending alot of time doing threads like this if you ask me :angel: :angel: :angel: ....

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not because of the goal only, maybe gravesend's presence will benefit him...will samuel in madrid ever be the samuel of roma?

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
He's a defender or because it's real is he expected to score 5 goals a season? :rollani: :pp

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Schumy said:
He's a defender or because it's real is he expected to score 5 goals a season? :rollani: :pp
John Terry does!

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Barcawinner said:
He never scored more then 3 goals a year in the Premiership
I didnt say the premiership!! Anyway, he's got 6 goals already this season!

6 goals 2002/03

2001/02 scored winning goals in fa cup qtr & semi finals.

Not bad for a centre back so why couldnt Samuel score 5 a season? :neutral:

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
I thought you guys were talking about his nose:D When he got it I thought it was broken and he had to be subbed, he stayed and played, I was amazed. Today, they announced he has to be operated for a multiple fracture:eek:

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
barça said:
I thought you guys were talking about his nose:D When he got it I thought it was broken and he had to be subbed, he stayed and played, I was amazed. Today, they announced he has to be operated for a multiple fracture:eek:
Will he be back before Woodgate? :lala:

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Nico said:
Will he be back before Woodgate? :lala:
:howler: They say he will ba abck this weekend, woody will play sometime next year, so I guess the answer is yes

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
barça said:
I thought you guys were talking about his nose When he got it I thought it was broken and he had to be subbed, he stayed and played, I was amazed. Today, they announced he has to be operated for a multiple fracture
multiple fracture??? :eek:

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
mega montana said:
thats awesome he played through that!
played good and scored even. :)

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
barça said:

hes argentinian what do you expect

1 - 16 of 16 Posts