Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:howler::howler::howler:

have you seen it ? :ass: Sol :D

it doesn't seem fair though, he will have nothing to lose now when the North London derby arrives. :googly:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,800 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
:howler::howler::howler:

have you seen it ? :ass: Sol :D

it doesn't seem fair though, he will have nothing to lose now when the North London derby arrives. :googly:
that's what you get when betting on Feyenoord beating Ajax, and especially when he's betting against me :stuckup:.
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
good work Styg :thmbup:

how long does he keep it for ? because i say if he loses our avatar should only go on when your time has elapsed, otherwise he's getting away with it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,800 Posts
he has to keep it for 1 week. It's a bit short but given the way Ajax played when Koeman was still our manager i was being carefull :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59,141 Posts
after seeing me in an :ass: - Sol avatar for a week , I've been told from up above and from THFC , teh most honest club in the land (ie the Rivaldo case :shades: ) that they'll give it their all and defeat the Arse :hopefull:

The avatars are here :D

Jerns:


and khmiks will be the one I'm using right now :D

Remember Arsenal will HAVE to win to see me in an avatar of your choice.
Lose or draw, it'll be up to me for one week. That was the deal :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,800 Posts
well there goes your second bet Wally, back to your previous avatar :D.
I wouldn't put my bets in my sig anymore in the future if i were you ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,902 Posts
Wally said:
after seeing me in an :ass: - Sol avatar for a week , I've been told from up above and from THFC , teh most honest club in the land (ie the Rivaldo case :shades: ) that they'll give it their all and defeat the Arse :hopefull:

The avatars are here :D

Jerns:


and khmiks will be the one I'm using right now :D

Remember Arsenal will HAVE to win to see me in an avatar of your choice.
Lose or draw, it'll be up to me for one week. That was the deal :D
It sure does suck to be you, eh? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,800 Posts
yep, and if feyenooit keeps playing the way they do lately it will be Intertoto for them next season, so there goes Wally's 3rd bet :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40,652 Posts
Really makes sense Styg, considering we're 9 points clear of that 5th spot. Anyway, if you keep putting up such convincing displays like against De Graafschap, we might even catch you, never mind AZ. ;)

Hold your head up high Wally, better days are destined to arrive! :hopefull:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,800 Posts
Drulo said:
Really makes sense Styg, considering we're 9 points clear of that 5th spot. Anyway, if you keep putting up such convincing displays like against De Graafschap, we might even catch you, never mind AZ. ;)
hey, i've been in a good mood ever since Koeman was kicked out, let me enjoy the moment ok? :D seems like even the 'Lucky Ajax' label is true again so we're destined to rule the Eredivisie for years to come again :D ;)
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top