i couldn't play it at the office, that bloody pc always upsets me
just downloading it at home

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I may get a pro accout,
if all users pay via pay pal to my hotmail email :D

I have a bad thought, my credit card has been stoped and I only got a month of hosting ..... so soon all downloads will be gone again :( :(

·
Banned
3,659 Posts
huh? how much you pay? its only a few quids per month intit?

btw, this is just crazy how expensive is everything here. They offer 3Mbps (and call it "business pack"...) for Ł160/month!

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
currently $3.95/mo.
but im gonna have to upgrade due to stream gportal stealing my bandwidth.
the next one up is $9.95/mo.

due to these thieves ignoring my requests, Ive changed the URL of the file.
if anyone wants the file PM me for the new link.

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I sent him an email (in Hungarian) explaing I dont have much bandwidth and he takes up a huge amout. and that he can use any of my videos as long as he hosts them.

but he kept them up, and even added some.

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bentex said:
currently $3.95/mo.
but im gonna have to upgrade due to stream gportal stealing my bandwidth.
the next one up is $9.95/mo.

due to these thieves ignoring my requests, Ive changed the URL of the file.
if anyone wants the file PM me for the new link.

bump! :)

I will send you the link m8 :thmbup:

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Bentex said:
I sent him an email (in Hungarian) explaing I dont have much bandwidth and he takes up a huge amout. and that he can use any of my videos as long as he hosts them.

but he kept them up, and even added some.
What you should do is place and rename the below clip to the same name as the ones thet his site is pointing on so when ppl download from his site they get this:

Clip :D

Ofcourse you have to change the locations of your "real" clips, it will work a while and since he constantly has to update his links he might get tired of it. :D

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
good idea :D :D , but I hope to solve this diplomaticly :)

you know if I had unlimited bandwidth he could take what he wants.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Thanks Bentex!

It worked and those were great highlights! As the old Magyar saying goes, It is better to see something once then to hear about it a 1000 times.

You were right, they did look like they were working hard. Gera is class. Those cuts he makes in tight space are unbelievable. Too bad no one could finish their chances.

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
like I said previously they were many positives to take out of the game and only individual errors cost us.
this 2-0 defeat was more impressive than the 2-0 win away to Malta.... I could never find 15-17 mins of video from that game :howler:

playing that back 4 in Malta (Fehér-Juhász-Stark-Huszti) we were robbed of Huszti and Bodnár's creative wing play. like I've said on many occasions we have to get the midfield play right.... there are not tracking back, our defence had forwards and midfields to contend with in recent games .... thats where all the confusion came in, but Korsós did the job very well of tracking Wales' midfield runners.

againts Bulgaria Im thinking we should play Hajnal in Gera's postition, he has really impressed me.

I think lothar would pick this team for Bulgaria.

---------------Király-------------
----Juhász---DragonAir---Gyepes-----
Bodnár---------Korsós-----------Huszti-
-------Lisztes----------Hajnal---------
-- ---Torghelle-------Szabics-----------

1 - 20 of 23 Posts