Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he is 17 today and will sign his forms, another three years in the reserves and i reckon he might be ready for a 1st team call. :hopefull:

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
he is 17 today and will sign his forms, another three years in the reserves and i reckon he might be ready for a 1st team call. :hopefull:
1st team in three years? Whoah there! He need's to be a squad player for a few years as well first. With sub appearances playing as a DM, LB and left winger.

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well of course i didn't mean 1st team regular, i meant a 20 minute run out when we are 3-0 up or something. :hopefull:

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
well of course i didn't mean 1st team regular, i meant a 20 minute run out when we are 3-0 up or something. :hopefull:
20 minutes? Thats way too much pressure, he can't play that long he won't know what to do with himself. :lala:

Honestly Jern, rushing a fragile kid like that; I sometimes think you want your English youngsters to fail. :howler:

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Walcott has sprained his thumb signing the forms, rumours are he will be wrapped into cotton wool for six months and only allowed to sleep as a precaution. :frustrat:

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Jern- Jesus, Arsenal need to sort themselves out and stop buying cheapo foreign pens. He'll need a few months of counseling to get over the trauma as well. :(

ILA said:
Marc, you're like a fly buzzing around shit with these threads.

Just an observation :sigh:
Its banter, work it out. Besides, Jern doesn't smell that bad, ok he may look like shit but thats no excuse. :sigh:

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
ILA said:
Great, I have egg on my face now. Why did I make this pointless intervention? :groan:
Beacuse you love me and you're getting jealous of my special relationship with Jern, its ok... let the feelings out. :pp :undecide:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts