Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I can't come here all the time, but everytime I do I do chip in with my own thoughts about FC Porto.
The way I see it is that most drop by, have a look and then go discuss matters over at the FC Porto Online Forum. :sigh:
Does it have to be that way? :confused:
Farense-Porto is later today. :fero: I'll come and talk about it afterwards. :hopefull:

E vai, Porto, faz um golo!

Can I count on you, LuisPedroCat, Dragonheart, and all those who thinks it's worth to talk about this team (even when the boys are not doing so well)?:howler:

Passa a bola, ó palerma!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I want to see a win tonight! Força Porto!
n18, do you have the possibility to watch portuguese league matches on TV?
Unfortunately I can't follow the match online (what would I do without Maisfutebol, Livescore...), because I'm invited to a barbecue party this evening.
So good luck for Porto this evening!:)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eh eh eh! Man, did Porto play or what? :happy:
Mourinho was daring but that Clayton, Deco, Capucho combination with Pavlin and Alenitchev on their backs worked out. :proud:
We pressed Farense, who gave in and made rather stupid mistakes. Two were sent out before the end of the first half (Hassan and Mijanovic, the keeper). Bruno Paixão, the referee is very strict, so he tolerated not 'hard play' or misconduct, specially in the way players addressed him.

Our boys were swift, intelligent, patient and inspired. :howler:

And thus, ladies and gentlemen, we have reached 3rd. place (UEFA!)... :D

Passa a bola, ó palerma!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
:happy:
12' Clayton 0-1
50' Clayton 0 - 2
64' Alenitchev 0 - 3
:proud:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts