Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just realized- our team is damn good for a European competition.

WE CAN WIN THE WHOLE THING

NO NOT THE COPPA ITALIA

THE FRIEKEN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

We are THAT GOOD.

This Inter Milano team is one of the best. We have been coasting without STRIKERS for months now.

Once they wake up, there is no turning back. WE are going for glory in .......ummm Paris...I think...

But whatever, who cares about the city.

We will be THERE.

Just have FAITH.

What is necessary is that our FANS take an arrogant approach. Who the hell cares about being shown up like an idiot for talking it up big? I did it like a million times, but my rep is still intact.

WE ARE GOING TO WIN THIS THING.

1 DREAM. 1 GOAL. 11 PLAYERS. 1 COACH. MILLIONS OF FANS.

TOGETHER WE ARE GONNA WIN AND PREVAIL.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Andy said:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay.
You just had to show up here? :D

Well meet our new attitude.

So...who do you think will meet us in the Champions League Final- Arsenal or Barcelona? :D :D :D

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I wouldn't rule Inter out of the CL :eekani: :thumbsup: ,The spirit that was showed in the CL to come from two goals down in Holland was remarkable. :thumbsup:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bandiera said:
I wouldn't rule Inter out of the CL :eekani: :thumbsup: ,The spirit that was showed in the CL to come from two goals down in Holland was remarkable. :thumbsup:

Congratulations to AC Milan as well, Bandiera, for holding off Bayern in what is the toughest opponent for the big dogs in the first round. Milan did what it had to do, and now the home field advantage and San Siro should take care of the rest. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Juve will eventually win 2:1 in home, after falling 1:0 down in 10th minute.

Lol. I won't say anything, but I'm not saying we won't win it either. Hoping for the best. :star:

When Adriano starts to play like he did before, everything is damn possible!

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There are a lot of people here, no offense to anyone, who believe in jinxing the team. WHERE HAS IT GOTTEN US SO FAR?

Just act it like the others. We are the best. No one can take us.

Milan? No way.
Juve? Yeah right.

Bayern? Maybe. Probably not.

ARsenal? Ha. A joke.

Real? We won't see them.

Chelsea? Who?

Barca? OKay we might be screwed here...but who the hell cares...LADY LUCK WILL KEEP THEM AWAY

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Al Capone said:
I just realized- our team is damn good for a European competition.

WE CAN WIN THE WHOLE THING

NO NOT THE COPPA ITALIA

THE FRIEKEN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

We are THAT GOOD.

This Inter Milano team is one of the best. We have been coasting without STRIKERS for months now.

Once they wake up, there is no turning back. WE are going for glory in .......ummm Paris...I think...

But whatever, who cares about the city.

We will be THERE.

Just have FAITH.

What is necessary is that our FANS take an arrogant approach. Who the hell cares about being shown up like an idiot for talking it up big? I did it like a million times, but my rep is still intact.

WE ARE GOING TO WIN THIS THING.

1 DREAM. 1 GOAL. 11 PLAYERS. 1 COACH. MILLIONS OF FANS.

TOGETHER WE ARE GONNA WIN AND PREVAIL.

Honestly, Id like more than just one goal.

:tongue:

·
Greta joke sharer
22,964 Posts
roma/totti said:
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/feb25j.html

no inter fans wake up about this, he is the poison of your team he has done nothing for your club, except waste money to not win anything usefull...get him out,then inter will begin to see the light.
As bad as he is when it comes to decision-making we unfortunately need his deep pockets. Unless you have another sugar-daddy for us lurking around in the darkness, I´m afraid we´re pretty much stuck with this one.

Or maybe Moratti could give his money to me, then I could run the club to it´s most glorious era ever.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mr. Bean I'm extremely disappointed in you. When I came here, I was expecting a much greater presence on your part in the forum discussions ;)

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
Al, it is unfortunate, but it must be so. Various responsibilities and duties have as of right now deprived me of football, and free time. However I do see a time when I will be free to participate more liberally in various aspects of football. And Xtratime.

I havent forgotten though. Lets wait till the end of the season. ;)

·
Registered
8,899 Posts
Mr. Bean said:
Al, it is unfortunate, but it must be so. Various responsibilities and duties have as of right now deprived me of football, and free time. However I do see a time when I will be free to participate more liberally in various aspects of football. And Xtratime.

I havent forgotten though. Lets wait till the end of the season. ;)
We can tell...it doesnt seem that u know that Al Capone is the same great man by the name of Pulsar...hehehhe :pp

1 - 20 of 21 Posts