Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
God dang it!

The way some of you talk around here it seems that Juventus just flew like a little tweety bird running from Sylvester all the way up on top of the Serie A!!!!!

Conceding the title to Milan?
HELL NO

Saying MIlan deserves the Scudetto?

ARE YOU NUTS?

You guys are a great team. In a bad rut. That doesn't mean you don't belong on the top of the Serie A

Think about it in this way- Bad results causes complaints and a reason to say you don't deserve the top spot.

But guess what? You are tied with Milan for the top spot, they had just as many bad results as you did!

And to worse teams!

This is a wake-up call for your team, who is in a bad rut lately.

All great teams go through bad times.

Injuries have been hampering, you will get those players back!

REmember, you are the same team that just couldn't stop winning in the beginning of the year!

The same team who shuts teams down defensively!

Just work on a few aspects and bang- Goals and GOOD RESULTS.

And don't give up on the damn Scudetto just yet!

You are on top and you deserve to be!

Football is about results, though I kind of like good play, but at the end, results MATTER!

And the game against Milan is yet to be played!

Go in strong. If you win, you get the Scudetto!

Its not over yet. What is the point of being so pessimistic?

There's a reason Juve are on top. They win.

They are just in a bad rut right now. Get out of it!

Don't complain about the team. That team led the Serie A for months this year. Give some rest, think, get back to that winning mentality, then complain about the transfers after the FACT IS DONE. After the Scudetto is won and loss.

A month ago you beat the GALACTICOS

Have faith.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Pulsar, thanks for the cheering words!!

We have to remember guys, that we are Juventus!!

Even if we have many defenders out, we are Juventus!!

Even if we can't use Zlatan for the next 3 games, we are Juventus!!

The scudetto race has got harder, but that only means that when we win this race, the price will be swetter!!!

FORZA JUVENTUS!!

·
Registered
61,317 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
A month ago you beat the GALACTICOS
Yeah and who didn't ? :tongue:

God, you are so desperate to see Milan failing Puslar. I mean, it's not like Juventus are friends with Inter or anything, they're hated rivals as well.

Sorry pal but you're making a mockery out of yourself with this thread. You know that I respect you and all but this is getting overboard.

I'd say screw Milan and Juventus. :finger: :finger:

As for deserving the Scudetto, I believe that Milan do deserve to win it this season, based on their better play. Even Juventini do think so, but that doesn't mean that they don't want to see their club winning it...

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nerazzurri4life said:
Yeah and who didn't ? :tongue:

God, you are so desperate to see Milan failing Puslar. I mean, it's not like Juventus are friends with Inter or anything, they're hated rivals as well.

Sorry pal but you're making a mockery out of yourself with this thread. You know that I respect you and all but this is getting overboard.

I'd say screw Milan and Juventus. :finger: :finger: :finger:

As for deserving the Scudetto, I believe that Milan do deserve to win it this season, based on their better play. Even Juventini do think so, but that doesn't mean that they don't want to see their club winning it...
If you want to be a mockery by your city neighbors, go ahead. The same people who deep down hate us make a mockery of us by thaking us and saying good things about us.
And buddy, its not about who deserves it. Its about WHO WINS IT.

·
Registered
61,317 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
If you want to be a mockery by your city neighbors, go ahead. The same people who deep down hate us make a mockery of us by thaking us and saying good things about us.
And buddy, its not about who deserves it. Its about WHO WINS IT.
Puls, the world doesn't revolve only around XT forums. If you think that Italian Juve fans are angels then suit yourself, but you're wrong pal. And there are Juve fans in Milano, plenty in fact.

Juve or Milan are both hated rivals. You can have a soft spot for one of them winning it over the other, but to start a thread to boost their morale in their own forum ? Sounds desperate to me.

This thread is an insult to the fans that travelled behind the team to Turin last night and celebrated the win in pride. An insult to Roberto Scarpini who left the stadium right after Piero Ceccarini awarded Juve a penalty and ignored a crystal clear one for Ronaldo back in April 1998. He was the commentator back then, and said that there's no use and that he's had enough. Ladies and gentlemen, I'm done with this match. :star:

I know that you in particular don't hate Juve because their XT fans are a classy bunch that never provoke us or make fun of us, but XT Juventini don't really represent the majority out there.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice flowery language you got there buddy. Nice way to paint me as a goon and a traitor to Inter.

But sorry my man.

I'm neither of the above.

i'm a true Inter fan

But one WHO FACES REALITY.

The reality of which is that either Milan or Juventus will win the whole thing. You can live in your dream world if you like, and insult both to the death, but at the end you have to want one to win. Say neither, and you're probably lying.

And so I looked at the facts and the fact is that if Juve win it I don't see anyone taking them seriously b/c all the goons out there think they cheat anyways, and plus, we beat them in our only encounter and tied in the other. So we showed we are better than them and it won't hurt to see them win a Scudetto in my opinion. I wasn't an Inter fan back in 1998. That doesn't make me any less of an Interista, but I don't really look upon Juve as a big threat, tho I'm sure they have their share of fuked up fans. But at the same time, i look at the Milan side and they are the ones who fuked up our league campaign when we could have been on a roll in february, the same ones who tied us in october and the ones who knocked us out of hte Cl in the last two years. I don't look upon no neightborhood Mister ROgers shit iwth those fukers, I want heads to roll and them to fail. And so I would never root for MIlan and I want those teams that conquer us to never succeed in life. If Milan were the ones who were the gooners like Juve is looked upon now, and Juve were the ones ending all our dreams, then FORZA MILAN BABY

but for now its Milan who is ending our dreams

and they will pay for it.

JUVENTUS SCUDETTO MAY 27

·
Registered
61,317 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Nice way to paint me as a goon and a traitor to Inter.

I'm neither of the above.

i'm a true Inter fan
You're no traitor Pulsar, don't put words that I haven't said into my mouth please. I just find it weird that you start a thread to cheer on Juve and give them a pat on the back.

That's all.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
espectro said:
Pulsar, thanks for the cheering words!!

We have to remember guys, that we are Juventus!!

Even if we have many defenders out, we are Juventus!!

Even if we can't use Zlatan for the next 3 games, we are Juventus!!

Even if we don't win, we have the ref for that, we are Juventus!!!
:eek: What's wrong(it's right actually :pp ) with people? First I get a confession from numerodix :ass: ;), then this?!?! When is Glen and Nero coming out with those kind of statements?

But remember lads, IT'S NEVER TOO LATE! :)

:smileani:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry I meant like gooners in the you goon sense not the Arsenal badboys

·
Registered
17,651 Posts
It's immaterial what we Juventini want, Milan will still walk away with the Scudetto and i don't begrudge them it.

They are the better team, they play the better football, and as a result they will win the title. Even if we manage to win our remaining games, we're still going to go down at the San Siro and that should be enough for Milan to clinch the Scudetto barring any slip ups by them, and there shouldn't be.

The Romanisti were right about Capello from the start, he doesn't rotate the squad enough and that means the team inevitably experiences burn out when it comes to the crunch part of the season. That description fits our season perfectly.

I know we will still battle for it till the end, but it won't be good enough simply because we haven't been good enough.

Anyhow, no point in lamenting. It's just that it's hard to see another season that started off promisingly go down the drain. One can't help but feel a bit jaded.

·
Administrator
53,112 Posts
The Schizo strikes again ;) :dielaugh: thanks for the support Pulsar,even if it lasted for a few seconds :D

Pulsar36 said:
That's disgusting. That's it. JUVENTUS WINS THE SCUDETTO OVER MY DEAD BODY. I'm disgusted at myself for ever posting that damn thread. FORZA MILAN

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You can thank the baseless accusations by Andy of all of us being racists. I never forget anything like that, ever.

·
Administrator
53,112 Posts
You respond fast too;)

Haha,that makes it even funnier.That you would change your opinion of Juventus,because of what one person says.Be sure to take you medicine man ;)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Osman said:
You respond fast too;)

Haha,that makes it even funnier.That you would change your opinion of Juventus,because of what one person says.Be sure to take you medicine man ;)

Chill out dude, this is just a message board, no need to get alll serious :D

·
Administrator
53,112 Posts
So you are saying I should never take you serious? ;) Ok I understand :D

·
Registered
17,651 Posts
One thing is for sure, if you're planning to do some sort of high-risk heist, Pulsar is definitely not your best choice for getaway driver.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL I got values so I wouldn't partake in such an act :D

Tho trust me, anyone planning anything like that, I won't let you down
I'll keep driving even if you don't make the ride

1 - 20 of 33 Posts