Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
uhh here? just got home from work tonight. i was at least expecting you to ask how my day was :D

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool..

Looks like I'm not the only one quietly lurking here :)

@Metin: I was gonna ask you once you got me a nice cup of coffee :D

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
been too busy graduating. now i'm free. i dont think there is much to say though, it really depends on the games after this weekend. and of course, after the season ends, the transfer thread will be the most popular place to 'hang out'

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The rumours have already started with Kanoute.

Although, unlike with most of the rumours that we will read.. I think we could really get this guy, and I hope that we do. He'd be great for Fenerbahce :thumbsup:

He's Muslim, to begin with. :)

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
im so glad this semester is just about over, now i can just work the summer and save up some money.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't know, but nothing was posted in this section for a couple of days.

How come the activity here has decreased so much?

I remember, a couple years back.. anytime I'd come here, you could engage in a live discussion. (Not like right now, post and wait a day for a response)

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Given, GSOLDIER, it was an extremely rare event... But get over it already, man :D

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Yeah, it only happend 116 times. :D

Its not about the event anyhow, its about a big mouth before the game and the concequenses. I hope he learned from it.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
i hope he hasn't...i love his trash talking ways. always gives me a good laugh :D

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
We're still here.

Somebody needs to make a match thread. Where's the doc?

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
I don't know, but nothing was posted in this section for a couple of days.

How come the activity here has decreased so much?

I remember, a couple years back.. anytime I'd come here, you could engage in a live discussion. (Not like right now, post and wait a day for a response)
well i think some of the posters have other priorities right now, maybe dealing with finals and other things. but in a few weeks, it should go back to normal.

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
Yeah, it only happend 116 times. :D

Its not about the event anyhow, its about a big mouth before the game and the concequenses. I hope he learned from it.
learned from what? hahaha at the end of the day, your team is still worth as much as two of our player's shoe's, so you can talk all you want, makign a complete fool of Turkiye and your team in europe is nothing to be proud of

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
learned from what? hahaha at the end of the day, your team is still worth as much as two of our player's shoe's, so you can talk all you want, makign a complete fool of Turkiye and your team in europe is nothing to be proud of
Essek adam olur sen adam olmazsin. :dielaugh:

At the end of the day, you had a big mouth about the game and you lost. Where's the bikini, are you still going to wear it?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts