Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, fans of the other teams are currently waiting for good news regarding Xabi Alonso, Quaresma, Ronaldinho... We, more modestly, are just waiting our beloved president's announcement "Habemus Sponsorem"! Meanwhile (and that could be a hell of a while...), I am trying to see how some sponsors could look on the glorious sky blue shirt.

Let's start with this one. The slogan they could use might be “Only us fly higher than The Eagles”. Naaah, too self-celebrative. Maybe “We help The Eagles fly higher” sounds better.

Attachments

·
Registered
33,676 Posts
A bit cheap, though, Ryanair:D Well, maybe it fits the occassion.

You're really in a hot streak regarding threads, Aquila :D:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A bit cheap, though, Ryanair:D
You are bloody well right. That "Low Fares" doesn't wish anything good for The Eagles at all.

So, what about this one here? I guess there could even be a TV advertisement with Delio Rossi watching his players eating the product and then uttering “Mutarelli and Meghni? Mauri and Manfredini? Mudingayi and Muslera? The M&M’s I prefer are the ones on our shirt!”. No, eh?

Attachments

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Ryan Air - The only airline that's cheaper than Lotito.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ryan Air - The only airline that's cheaper than Lotito.
Aye, I can imagine the negotiations between Ryanair boss and Lotito:
"Hey, but there's no harp on the shirts!"
"If you want the harp, that's a further 200.000 euro!"

Na, maybe better this one. They might even help us getting rid of some useless player such as Baronio:
"Almost new, few kilometres, few owners, checked monthly, in very good conditions"... Buy him NOW!

Attachments

·
Administrator
53,211 Posts
Ahahaha :D

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On the other side, a fit advertisement sponsor for Lazio could be:

Stamp to send the letter to Bucharest for buying Radu: 65 cents;
New fax to send to Lega Calcio Rozehnal's contract: 70 euro;
New shoes to kick Behrami's agent out of Formello: 80 euro;
No team wanting to get Behrami through article 17: priceless.

For all the rest, there is...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually, seeing how Lazio's ratio about chances/goals, maybe "WasterCard" would have been an appropriate sponsor. Anyway, back to Lazio/Behrami situation, perhaps this sponsor here looks the one Lotito could prefer.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
On a second (third...) thought, seen that a good half of Lazio squad is practically useless, maybe the right sponsor could be

Attachments

·
38,110 Posts
Didn't those last two sponsor Ronaldo a few years back? ;)

·
Administrator
53,211 Posts

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
In the picture posted by Morierinho, a few Lazio players wearing the new shirts with sponsor. Carrizo (with the blue shirt) before the three man defense and Ledesma in his new playmaking role just ahead of defenders.

Jokes aside, and going massively off topic, I have never been soft on Lotito, but to his eternal credit, he has saved S.S. Lazio 1900 from ending up in criminal hands, which in all probability would have killed our glorious club.

Back to topic, yesterday on "La Romubblica" there was a news that a car producer could be our news sponsor... Maybe SEAT? Or rather Skoda?

·
38,110 Posts
There are rumors that LG might be our sponsor.

Hmmm... red on skyblue doesn't look too good.

·
38,110 Posts
Totally ruined what was one of the best looking jerseys in recent years.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I simply refused myself to try it on the yellow shirt, but here is how it could look on the sky blue shirt (although in the real shirt the sky blue is a wee bit lighter)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts