Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A question,

Do players with lower main skills but better multiskills earn less but perform perhaps even better?

Since several seasons my financial two-week balance is negative, I sold a lot of players and bought new ones, but it still is and need to find out something to lower the costs... I believe players with big main skills and for the rest no good ones earn more than similar players with lower main skills but better multiskills like passing for example.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Yes, you're spot on with the financial aspect concerning the multi-skilled vs the main skill. Not so sure about the performance, so many factors have to be considered; form, stamina, position of the player and the secondary skill - top of my mind.

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What I never realized untill now is foreigners you sign or players who made a lot of moves to to foreign clubs every time get that 20% extra fee on their wage.

Is this right?

A Dutch player who made three moves from Dutch clubs to Dutch clubs earns a lot less than a Dutch player with similar stats who made three moves between clubs abroad, because the last one gets a 20%+20%+20% bonus fee every time?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts