Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to the RA Board, Vucinic has been injured in the friendly against Frosinone.

"And potentially it is a serious injury".

I hope this is not true. :depress:

·
Administrator
53,225 Posts
So did Knezevic and Molinaro in pre-season, on a stretcher with great agony, and both initially reported to be very serious. But tests (day or so later) showed the scare was premature. You played the game tonight, so havent had time to really check him up. Perhaps isnt the worst case scenario.

And yeah, in general, you CANNOT afford to have him out injured with this squad.

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
I hope Mirko is ok...that guy is very important to Roma and even more important to the Montenegrin national team.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Mirko said he felt great pain and was worried about his knee. The doctor has calmed him [naturally enough] and he hopes it is nothing to serious.

In principle, severe pain usually means a severe problem.

·
DAJE ROMA
5,521 Posts
I hope it isnt serious or we are screwed ,Anyway no super for him thats atleast for now .

·
Administrator
53,225 Posts
Yeah as I said, its natural to jump to the conclusions to the worst case scenarios when minor bad knocks like this happen, but it happens all the time and not all of them are internally damaging.

Good news for you, otherwise you would have been royally screwed if it was several months long one.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Vucinic played 70 minutes yesterday for Montenegro so it´s safe to say his injury is not an injury and we´ll see him start the supercoppa game.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts