Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the Heidelberg v Hellas match I could not beleive how poor the standard of play was.

Bring on Melbourne Victory and the A-League I say.

·
*the drum drum*
42,913 Posts
So, you spent all that time bagging out the A-League and Melbourne Victory, and talking about how great South Melbourne was, for nothing? :wth:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Tolga said:
So, you spent all that time bagging out the A-League and Melbourne Victory, and talking about how great South Melbourne was, for nothing? :wth:
I believe this picture is kind of fitting:

·
Star Player
4,703 Posts
lol

in all fairness sth melb, the level of play has risen somewhat from that day. I thought it was pathetic the opening day, but id put that down to nerves, with the big crowd and all

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
South_Melbourne said:
At the Heidelberg v Hellas match I could not beleive how poor the standard of play was.

Bring on Melbourne Victory and the A-League I say.
...and while we're at it you can lose the name & custom title too. :nono:

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
heeh South Melbourne woke up to his senses and finally converted... good stuff :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Bosanac said:
heeh South Melbourne woke up to his senses and finally converted... good stuff :thumbsup:
Then he'll get bored with the library style atmosphere there as well as being surrounded by the prawn sandwich brigade wherever they'll be playing and he'll come back to the rightful home of Victorian Football. That being Lakeside of course! :devil:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts