Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Samuel Vovven Wowoah is back in DIF after spending one and a half year in HBK :happy:

Vovven was a big contribution to DIF's promotion back in 2000 from Superettan to Allsvenskan but left for HBK when the season started.
Ever since then DIF has desperatly been looking for a striker replacment in the likes of Wallinder and Matthiasson but not been very successfull.

So far it's been the very strong midfield with the new injection of Källström that still keeps DIF on top of the table. Perhaps the striker problems will be gone when the season re-starts :excited:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Wowoah is crap.
Dif should get a strong penalty area player who can act as a target player as well.

Djurgåden plays verey attractive football but are incredible ineffective due verey poor finishing ,and also lacks good wingers.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
A Good buy. But i heard that Abgar is going to sign a new contract. does that mean that we are going to use Samuel Wowoah as a striker? I hope so. maybe the central striker..:)

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
A very good signing ofcourse :)
He will hopefully make those goals that the midfield has been forced to do...
The situation with Barsom is worse though...
As he hasn't accepted the new contract(which according to him was crap) and DIF doesnt negotiate with him he is out of the first eleven... :(
Hopefully everything works out...because Djurgården without Abbe is like......Djurgården without Abbe!!! ;)

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Zag, give my regards to Vovvens sister and big times HVALA ;)

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Unfortunately I missed the DIF-ÖIS game this week so I can´t really say what I think about Vovvens return so far. Unfortunately from what I´ve heard is hasn´t looked that great yet though. But then again, if u only count that single game the whole team sucked big time so I guess that doesn´t say too much about his return. I´m sure(I hope) we´ll soon see more goals from DIF. And as Wakky mentioned, I really hope Barsom and DIF will sign a new contract soon because he is really important for the team:(

I can give my comments on the team and especially on Vovven after monday cause then I will of course see them live:)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Isn't it Marie's birthday again ?

:)

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Yes as a matter of fact it is, u can send the birthdaycake by e-mail if u wish:tongue:

Nah...2 months left acctually, how come?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts