Discussion Starter #1
This post will last for exactly 3 days... so get your votes in quick

I choose Ambrosini

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Massimo Ambrosini :star:

Future, being the key word with De Rossi, ie. World Cup 2006

I don't believe he is ready to be thrust into a major tournament yet.

Anyway the poll is gonna be close.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Come one people still need votes, I dont want another tie :rolleyes: otherwise I will ask the forum moderators to choose between them :tongue:

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Ambro by far. De Rossi is a good player, Ambro has teh heart of a champion. Too bad he has to fight for his place at Milan. His time will come .. BIG TIME! He is teh future Capitano, I bet!

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The winner and 22nd member of the squad is Ambrosini

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
I cant belive de rossi has been SOOO overated for playing 1 good game...man this is a sad case//he is so average its shocking....ive seen him play many times and quite frankly he lacks soo much its not funny..i wish ppl didnt see that game wth those 2 assists cos frankly thats an illusion of thje real de rossi

he doesnt deserve even a mention as far as im concerned

·
Registered
242 Posts
yeah, yeah, what ever pirri... missed that more or less every single SA-team wanted this overrated dude just for a half year ago? and your precious milan was one of them. thank god sensi didnt trade him v/s legrottaglie...

i´ve also seen him alot, certainly over 30 times. both in romas primavera-team, gli azzurrini and ofcourse roma. and trust me, he have every chance to get italys next worldclass-player. and not even a milanista can say the same thing about ambrosini...

dont know weather its to early to rely on him this summer though... i would take both if i had the chance.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
De Rossi...get my vote he is a very exciting player...and the very future of Italy's midfield :star:

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
i doubt de rossi will get chosen anyway because traps is more likely to choose di biagio or tommasi over him:rolleyes: but seriously, along with maresca and pirlo, de rossi should make it. then you have your three others in ambrosini, gattuso and tacchinardi/cz or whoever else he chooses.

would be devistated if ambrosini isnt though:mad:

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Ambrosini of course...I dont think De Rossi did enough to earn a place in Euro 2004..but he will be in the squad for World Cup 2006. And i also think Maresca wont make the cut.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
pirri said:
I cant belive de rossi has been SOOO overated for playing 1 good game...man this is a sad case//he is so average its shocking....ive seen him play many times and quite frankly he lacks soo much its not funny..i wish ppl didnt see that game wth those 2 assists cos frankly thats an illusion of thje real de rossi

he doesnt deserve even a mention as far as im concerned
I didn't watch that match (Roma - Parma 2-0) and I voted for De Rossi anyway. I can't wait watching him for the NT. I'll reopen all these threads where I'm one of few who believe. De Rossi is the future.

·
Registered
11,360 Posts
De Rossi may be the future, but the EURO comes in just few months and we have to think about the present IMO. He's not played in a Seria A game in quite some time, he was awful against Milan in the Cup and he has no experience at this kind of level. It will be really ridiculous to call him just because he had a 2-3 great games back in October IMO. If he improves, gets at least 8-10 more Seria A games under his belt and performs well in them, makes a good debut in some friendly then it may be a different case but right now it will be really premature IMO. And Italy don't have so many great players in his position to afford the luxury of including De Rossi just for the experience he'll get from the bench.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts