Xtratime Community banner

Should Joan Laporta continue in the presidency?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some socis are moving to have a vote of no confidence. I don't know which is the possibility of success of this action, but the discussion is hot in the streets and here.

Now have your voice.

·
Banned
5,292 Posts
Laporta should go away before things get worse.

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
and this is my reason..

its not only the fvcking football, its also Handball, basketball and the B team!! Laporta turned this club into cheerity club, and worked his ass off to the wrong side, he started in the right way then just too the fvcking wrong U-TURN!! he went from the best to the worset, he turned from the Hero to the vilen, he didn't fix anything of these problem that screwed us in the past 2 seasons, insted he just ignored all this and started attacking fans who put thier voices and hands on the woond!!

give me a break, people wants the fans to sing and cheer for a team who wastes games like its a training setion? people want us to be happy because those fvckers play for us?
people think its easy? yeah we could live with 20 years without winning nothing, who gives a shit if we never win something major, hell lets sing and enjoy our selves while other win trophies and party all day!!

booing isn't the problem, its away of showing you disliked something this player did, people had big faith in Eto'o they always looked up to him to save this pathetic squad and score the goals, and when he got cornered he just runned scared like a bitch, he didn't want to face the fvcking madrid fans?
cuess what bitch we FANS faced them for ages and we'll stand here getting in the face of the canon every fvcking moment, we'll be the ones who stand still next to this club, while the fvckers will move on to another club or just go home and party!! :mad:

people should learn what being a FVCKING FAN is all about :mad: :fero:
quoteing myself because I don't fvcking want to write it allover again!! :fero:

·
Banned
5,292 Posts
Ask another FM, for any reason I can't edit polls... I guess I'm a kind of sub-version of FM. :D
It's all a conspiracy :) Vote no then it turns to yes.

·
Registered
42,804 Posts
I'm confused. I was thinking that I'd been there once, and only once, for it depressed me somewhat - when you have a problem it doesn't lift your spirits to associate yourself with like-minded individuals who wallow in self-pity - but that was 4ch based on the vast 2ch community. Are these one and the same?

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Yes, he should continue. He was elected by the socis, and he should have a chance to make things right.

·
Registered
11,296 Posts
yes he should.

he resurrected Barca from doom years ago and he can do it again. The problems in this team are technical ( football related)

·
Registered
237 Posts
yes he should.

he resurrected Barca from doom years ago and he can do it again. The problems in this team are technical ( football related)
It's more than technical or football issues. We all now what was going on in the trainings and inside the locker rooms. But Laporta and his mates never took place for this serious issue. Never took drastical metres for prevent the foreseen. So, it's time for him to go so we don't see another play of this in the future.

·
Registered
11,296 Posts
It's more than technical or football issues. We all now what was going on in the trainings and inside the locker rooms. But Laporta and his mates never took place for this serious issue. Never took drastical metres for prevent the foreseen. So, it's time for him to go so we don't see another play of this in the future.
yeah i know what you mean but dealing with superstars is very tricky. you cant be a dictator on them... and i dont guarantee you that whoever replaces laporta can find the correct blend of pampering superstars vs imposing rules on them

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I love that place. A Godless evil place filled with heathens. As a great Jedi once said, "You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany". :D
Do you often visit 4chan VBI? If yes then what board? Mine are /a/ and /jp/. :D

·
Registered
237 Posts
yeah i know what you mean but dealing with superstars is very tricky. you cant be a dictator on them... and i dont guarantee you that whoever replaces laporta can find the correct blend of pampering superstars vs imposing rules on them
True, both actions are risky. But i feel we need a change. I believe that if a new one comes in place of Laporta, he will not take the risk to let these things to happen again. That's what i think. Maybe it's a bit naive but you cannot delete hope and optimisme...

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
I think the flak Laporta is getting is unnecessary. Getting rid of him would be good news for non barca followers. He has brought in good players and a manager who started off excellently for the club. A knee jerk reaction would have been to sack Rijkaard after last season but that wouldnt have been good mgmt imo to chop and change on a whim. At the start of the season he and Txiki bought the players needed for the team and on paper they were excellent acquisitions. The rest is down to the coach. Who at the start of the season was unhappy with Laporta? Not many would be my guess.

·
Registered
11,296 Posts
I think the flak Laporta is getting is unnecessary. Getting rid of him would be good news for non barca followers. He has brought in good players and a manager who started off excellently for the club. A knee jerk reaction would have been to sack Rijkaard after last season but that wouldnt have been good mgmt imo to chop and change on a whim. At the start of the season he and Txiki bought the players needed for the team and on paper they were excellent acquisitions. The rest is down to the coach. Who at the start of the season was unhappy with Laporta? Not many would be my guess.
very true

he made a code of discipline, made sure we got our needed players in various positions for reinforcements, and he was patient with Frank always giving him confidnce despite not winning anything last season

so i dont think he mad wrong decisions... and he cant be held responsible for the day-to-day failures of our predictable game plan or for enforcing discipline on the players every day

1 - 20 of 56 Posts