Xtratime Community banner

Vote for best description of the FRENCH FORUM in XT

• " The French national team is rebuilding after glory in WC 98 & Euro 2000, discuss the current NT, l

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Come and talk about one of the past great countries in World Football, can the young guns of the cur

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • France is one of the most sucessfull footballing nations in Europe. Having one two European Cups and

Votes: 9 64.3%
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, our old description has to be changed :wallbang:

Just vote for the one that you like the most :thmbup:
Only serious voteing cause this is gonna be the one that will be here in the XT for a long time!

My choise is:

" The French national team is rebuilding after glory in WC 98 & Euro 2000, discuss the current NT, legends like Fontaine, Platini & Papin and ofcourse the Ligue 1 wich grows better every year with both Marseille and Monaco in european finals last year "

Not only because I made it, it´s a great one and I hope you like it to ;)

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have noticed some spelling problems in the 3th choise...

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
I voted for the 3rd choice " France is one of the most sucessfull footballing nations in Europe. Having one two European Cups and One world Cup, France has produced some of the world's finest players:such as Platini,Kopa,Zidane and Henry. Today the French National team is rebuilding after a tough four years and the French League is still one of the best breeding grounds for youth talent in europe. "

I voted for this description because it show how France is an important football nation and the team is rebuilding. First we can say a lot about france NT, the best thing I think for foreign people. They all know french players, and they watch every week in all european leagues what they do.

Next about french league, it's true that youth teams are very full of talents. Right now we can see new talents, that european top teams want to sign. Good to give information about them.

Maybe I'll the only one to vote for this description but i gave my opinion.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"Having one two European Cups and One world Cup" :drunk:

Does he mean: "Having WON two European Cups and One world Cup" ?? :D

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
btw his english stinks ;)

·
Registered
56,257 Posts
i can't vote yet. i'm undecised.
i will later.

·
Registered
56,257 Posts
jacques, i'm thinking to something.
in your description you mention date. means we will have to change it again next year:)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yes my english stinks Jacques, thnaks. But since it is my third language which i picked up a year ago could you ever forgive me?

·
Registered
56,257 Posts
aslater said:
Yes my english stinks Jacques, thnaks. But since it is my third language which i picked up a year ago could you ever forgive me?
don't worry, jacques was jokking. it's his way to joke:)

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
I wish my third language (German) was as good as your English Aslater, but it is so crappy that i am even too shy to use it now. :tongue:

About the forum description, i will choose the third one. The first one is good, but like Mali has noticed, we will have to changed it pretty soon.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thats no problem in changing it when its a new season :smileani:
Nothing personal against aslater but I can´t see us using the third option :scream:

·
Registered
56,257 Posts
seems the third option is the more liked.

when the poll will ending jacques?

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
When I see that my option is gonna win ;)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts