Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Guayre (Villarreal CF) -ESP-

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
REMEMBER, only ONE player per team, otherwise your vote will be deleted. Vote 3.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I voted for:
-Deco: IMO, the best player of La Liga so far... at least, the most complete player of La Liga. He's showing his value everyday with quality and character.

-Ezquerro: Definitely the month of his life, everything he touched was goal.

-Daniel Alvés: I'm in love with this player, much better when he doesn't have to take defensive responsabilities. A great player.

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
-eto'o:i like this player more and more,he did great this month

-ezquerro:his best month so far,every ball he touches is a goal :D

-pablo ibanez:solid defender,he's doing a great job in atletico's defense,his double clearance of the ball against depor was just incredible! :thmbup:

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Ezquerro- Goals goals goals
Valdo- Osasuna is doing really well now and hes been a big reason why. Loved his goals against Mallorca
Riquelme- Starting from his game against Madrid this month he has looked very good.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
Deco - some great performances for Barca this past month.
Casillas - even though he's a Real player, he's been saving their asses. Without him Real would really be in trouble.
Ezquerro - same reason as everyone else, great month for this guy.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Deco - Barça would be not the same without him. ;)
Kameni - I would sign him immediately.
Baptista - A pitty not signed in summer ... :sob:

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Deco and Baptista, don't follow Spanish league too much because I can't watch any matches so I don't know a third.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Biased votes yes, but all deserved: :stuckup:

Santi Ezquerro: "The day he scores what he creates he will be unstoppable" That´s been a coment in Bilbao during the last 6 years, when we thought he would never show the potential he has inside look... It´s probably just a run but imagine he´s finally found the confidence he needed...:cool:

Chengue Morales: The most expensive signing in Osasuna´s history, after scoring one goal in a year it wasn´t only I who thought he was a terrible mistake but.... 7 goals in 7 games (if I´m not wrong), he is on fire!

Mikel Labaka: This is a special vote dedicated to the fantastic work Amorrortu is doing in Erreala this season. Asier Riesgo, Zubiaurre, Labaka and Garrido all rookies in the league and all starters in Real Sociedad. If we add Mikel Alonso and Xabi Prieto, two players without almost experience in the category we get a very young unexperienced team but with a great potential. This has much more merit than what you all think.;)

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
Deco - for his vision, dexterity, subtle proficiency and his level of consistency balanced with aptitude and movement, well done Deco . . . . and also, I might add, well done FC Barcelona, for your commitment and bold style of play, frankly all true Madridista’s are so bewildered and agitated with the state of our club . . . why such a team of absurd amount of talent isn’t exhibiting the same momentum, impetus and hunger as you are . . . I will never know but hope and watch . . . Hence, Congratulations for your performances, it has been a gleeful delight to watch, and I wish you all the best (pat on the back) . . . I know I sound like a traitor here, giving you guys some liberty of fortune but I am only being honest. :star: :star: :star: :star:

Santiago Ezquerro - goal-scoring abilities, demonstrating verve of finishing variations, had a great month. :star: :star: :star: 1/2

And finally . . From my heart . . Iker "Iker-Man" Casillas - a superlative and glorious shot-stopper, who has been the ultimate saviour for the emblem of Real Madrid, and for this reason his name will always be remembered during this god-forbid awful start to the season and the last one, as the saviour of the highest echelon, in my opinion probably the best goalkeeper I have ever seen today . . . simply mesmerising. :star: :star: :star: :star: 1/2 :proud:

·
Registered
59,327 Posts
Richard Morales for suddenly showing that he can score :D

Kameni for continuing his form.

and Baptista for the same

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Ezquerro, (finally) he's on fire, actually would include Iraola as well, but he was a bit poorer in his last matches, but he played good though.
Labaka, I'm following it a bit from a distance here in Holland and I heard good stories about him, looks like he deserved it.
Baptista as well, despite he's missing a lot chances as well, he looks a goalscoring machine and he's important for Sevilla's succes.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Deco... I still don't realize his job at Barca though seeing him more and more. :dontcare:

Baptista - the beast!!! Too simple.

Baraja - finally get back from the cold period and scoing.

·
Registered
513 Posts
del Horno - Athletic Bilbao, this is the best defender in the world, may be
Samuel Eto'o - The goalscoerer of the Liga, any other questions?

Other - Ruben Castro(Albacete), amazing player

1 - 20 of 36 Posts