Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I made a quick search, couldnt find any thread about Vorskla... in case it exists we can always merge it later :angel: anyways... I am hoping they wont get relegated. I regulary follow Vorskla's results, they have a hard task, the relegation zone is very unclear, 1 point difference leaves all options open for bottom 4 teams.

My favorite player ? This guy here :stuckup:

Squad

1 GK Serhiy Dolgansky
51 GK Roman Chumak
21 GK Andriy Pyatov

2 DF Oleksandr Matveev
4 DF Denis Stoyan
32 DF Sasha Juričić
37 DF Hrygory Yarmash
38 DF Armend Dallku
16 DF Serhiy Loboiko
20 DF Debatik Curri

7 MF Jovan Markoski
11 MF Petro Kondratyuk
14 MF Serhiy Kravchenko
15 MF Serhiy Dyachenko
25 MF Gennadiy Medvediev
29 MF Volodymyr Popov
40 MF Aleksandar Stojmirović

8 FW Ihor Shvets
9 FW Katalin Likioyu
10 FW Miroslav Grumić
27 FW Ahmed Yanuzi

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Nice to see someone supporting Vorskla,i guess you are Albanian....it is Curri on the pic right?or dallku?:undecide:

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kleber :shades: yes thats Curri, and im from the same place as Curri, Dallku and Januzi are, this pretty much explains it why I have sympathy for Vorskla in general.
Anyways I dont expect 3 of them will be together next season, Curri is likely to leave during the summer.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Albion said:
Kleber :shades: yes thats Curri, and im from the same place as Curri, Dallku and Januzi are, this pretty much explains it why I have sympathy for Vorskla in general.
Anyways I dont expect 3 of them will be together next season, Curri is likely to leave during the summer.
Januzi,isn't he Serbian?,he scored against Shakhtar two weeks ago,i believe was his first game in upl.

Curri is going to where?

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
I had a feeling you're Albanian after reading your original post. :pp
I have a list of teams I would want to see going down (i mean out of those involved in the relegation) and Vorskla is not in my bottom 2 this year... :pp
So good luck!... ;)

btw, Januzi, 18 years of age, goal on his debut, sounds promising. Will keep an eye on him.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kleber, Jonuzi is albanian from Kosovo, same as Curri and Dallku are.
Янузи Ахмед
Дата рождения 8.07.1988
Гражданство: Албания
Roman, definitely Jonuzi is a guy to keep an eye on, very promising striker set to enter to Albanian U21 soon. He has played only 6 months in Kosovan league before leaving to Vorskla.
Vorskla has some crucial matches, Jonuzi will hardly get any chances, I was even suprised when he made his debut... I thought he will stay only in Vorskla's youth for this season.

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Vorskla are having a lot of troubles upfront, so its not that big of a surprise he was given a chance. To stay up, they need to win games and to do that they need to score goals. Its as simple as that.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kleber said:
Curri is going to where?
Earlier he had an offer from Slavia, but now looks he's heading to Bundesliga. Curri told media he will seek to sign for an german clubs as he alredy received some offers.
He will be replaced by another young albanian player, I think there is an albanian manager who has strong relations with Vorskla's management as he's been arranging these transfers.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Roman said:
Vorskla are having a lot of troubles upfront, so its not that big of a surprise he was given a chance. To stay up, they need to win games and to do that they need to score goals. Its as simple as that.

True,
april hasnt been good at all, 3 defeats in a row are about to become 4 this week against Dinamo.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Never been to Poltava but have seen Vorskla quite a few times, including a classic encounter in Kharkiv at Metalist Stadium in the season when Vorskla finished in 4th place. Metalist won 2-1 with a late goal in the rain and it was my first taste of "provincial" Ukrainian football outside of Kyiv - the atmosphere was fantastic even the rain couldn't spoil it!

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
saciuk said:
I predict this Thread will have a quick death just like the Metalurh one

I doubt it, there were some quick replies, hopefully it remains that way so I dont have to talk to myself in here :lala:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Well, Vorscla got a good result today. Of course, they had to defend a lot but still it doesn't change the score.Pyatov was very useful today as well as young Albanian Yanuzi who basically made the goal.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Kostja said:
I guess not unless Vorskla gets rid of all their Albanians. :smileani:
Good one, but at this point looks very unlikely. As I said earlier, a 21 yo defender is set to join them during the summer :)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts