Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 273 Posts

·
Registered
17,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My magical powers of witchery continue to make 18 football players 2,000km away from my home perform better.

As always, we will refrain from jinxing or anti-jinxing ACM.

·
Registered
17,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Gags scored against Samp last season and played well.

Obviously Sensi should start but Conte has him wrapped in cotton wool (understandably, I suppose given that he is the most injury-prone player in history).

Darmian at LWB is a godsend (if it finally happens).

·
Registered
17,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I honestly think Milan will win that game tomorrow:

·
Registered
63,230 Posts
My magical powers of witchery continue to make 18 football players 2,000km away from my home perform better.

As always, we will refrain from jinxing or anti-jinxing ACM.

View attachment 72296
Milan are beyond jinxing, I honestly give up.

Anyhow the 3 possible results of Milan v juve all work in our favour. Even Milan winning, as that would **** up juve's chances... not a bad thing, although if Milan beat juve they might go on a 10-15 match winning run or something.. even with 10 they win...

·
Registered
63,230 Posts

·
Registered
10,578 Posts
No disrespect. You have won your last 3 matches away against Samp, having scored 9 and only conceded one. And you’re going through a fantastic period having won 8 straight matches. This couldn’t be easier.

·
Registered
63,230 Posts
Gags scored against Samp last season and played well.

Obviously Sensi should start but Conte has him wrapped in cotton wool (understandably, I suppose given that he is the most injury-prone player in history).

Darmian at LWB is a godsend (if it finally happens).
That Gags goal was more about the pass of Brozovic though

I guess Gag will indeed start instead of Vidal which makes sense after the Crotone game.

Darmian should start at LWB yes, but I want Sensi on the bench. Put Sensi on in the second half for Gagliardini.

Hopefully Alexis is well and good. He was decisive in that fixture last season, then he got sent off and that **** Cuadrado injured him in Colombia-Chile.

·
Registered
63,230 Posts
No disrespect. You have won your last 3 matches away against Samp, having scored 9 and only conceded one. And you’re going through a fantastic period having won 8 straight matches. This couldn’t be easier.
Of course you obviously excluded the 3 fixtures prior to that as we lost 2 (14-15 & 16-17) and drew 1 (15-16), lol. Selective statistics. :) In our last 6 visits to Samp, we won 3. Only 50% success. Not exactly dominant.

Keita and Candreva, ex Inter players, will be fired up. We tend to concede against our ex players. Effectively we will need 3 or 4 goals to win which will be difficult without Lukaku.

Quagliarella the old fox who knows how to score against us.

Moreover we have conceded in 80% of our league games this season. Not exactly a mark of solidity.

·
Registered
10,578 Posts
Of course you obviously excluded the 3 fixtures prior to that as we lost 2 (14-15 & 16-17) and drew 1 (15-16), lol. Selective statistics. :) In our last 6 visits to Samp, we won 3. Only 50% success. Not exactly dominant.

Keita and Candreva, ex Inter players, will be fired up. We tend to concede against our ex players. Effectively we will need 3 or 4 goals to win which will be difficult without Lukaku.

Quagliarella the old fox who knows how to score against us.

Moreover we have conceded in 80% of our league games this season. Not exactly a mark of solidity.
Only looked at the last three seasons as I thought it’s irrelevant to look further back in time. Fair enough if you think what happened back in 2014 is relevant 😊

You shouldn’t doubt my predictions re: Inter, I got them all right recently. Even called your 4 goal margin win against Crotone which you immediately ridiculed.

·
Registered
63,230 Posts
That Crotone 'prediction' wasn't really a sincere prediction though. ;) but a lame jinx attempt

·
Registered
10,578 Posts
I would be really silly if these were jinxing attempts since I got them all right so evidently the jinxing doesn’t work. These are sincere predictions, and I really think you’ve got an incredible squad almost impossible not to lose against for an Italian side.

Why can’t you just enjoy the road to the Scudetto?

·
Registered
63,230 Posts
I would be really silly if these were jinxing attempts since I got them all right so evidently the jinxing doesn’t work. These are sincere predictions, and I really think you’ve got an incredible squad almost impossible not to lose against for an Italian side.

Why can’t you just enjoy the road to the Scudetto?
We already lost this season, and we failed to keep a clean sheet in 12/15 this season so evidently we are not unbeatable.

If we are 15 points ahead at the top I would enjoy it, not when we are second behind the form team and only unbeaten side in the top 5 leagues: Milan.

·
Registered
46,973 Posts
@ToniSamp

Please attend to that blatant disrespect
Nah, it's the usual correct-or-jinx. We do it with Rube pretty much every game.

Milan - Inter is not my thing. Like I said, I'm 50-50. As long as Rube stop winning the scudetto and making serie A a laughable one-club league any milanese club is ok.

Obviously Inter are clear favorite tomorrow, but I'm encouraged by the absence of Lukaku and a credible replacement.

·
Registered
63,230 Posts

A disposizione: 27 Padelli, 97 Radu, 9 Lukaku, 11 Kolarov, 12 Sensi, 13 Ranocchia, 14 Perisic, 22 Vidal, 24 Eriksen, 33 D'Ambrosio, 36 Darmian.

---

Young still starting despite showing vulnerability defensively against Crotone. Today he faces his ex teammate Candreva. Gag will need to cover there.

·
Registered
17,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Young starting again.

Idiotic

·
Registered
17,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
N4L will you be watching live?

·