Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The captain of sampdoria Volpi,and the defender Volpi this afternoon finally have been called by Trap for the friedly match of next Wednesday.

Trap in my opinion had to call them,because in their rules he has no many choices.
We didn't notice able left defender since the age of Maldini, so this year Bettarini is realizing really a great season,able offending,good defending.
In national team we saw in last matches players like Zambrotta for this rule,but we know that he's more able as right midfielder,so trying Bettarini is quite a fantastic thing.For me he has many probabilities to go to Portugal in June.

About midfielders that can stay in the middle on front of the defence,and organize the action every time,defending and fighting on every ball too..
..in Italy we have just one player able in this rule,that is Pirlo,all the other of "great" teams are foreigners..
I think we are all tired about the same old Conte,Tacchinardi,Zanetti,and so on,called just because they dress noble shirts,noble oboiuvsly for the journalists,for me just shirts of thieves,...
Volpi is making a great season,even if he,let's say,has a problem to a leg..(pubalgia)..
Finally Trap discovered him,it's a good choice,good for Portugal,because Trap uses midfielders like him.Let's see...

Bazzani has not been called,Corradi took his place again...for me Corradi is not complete like Bazzani,that this year realized 11 goals on actions,without shooting penalties..
Di Vaio and Inzaghi...can stay at home,they are called just for the shirt they dress..then I would prefer players like Totti of course,Cassano,Miccoli,..and also Vieri.
Del Piero has to stay at home too,this year he's useless and stupid.

For me Bazzani must be called,after Vieri actually he's the best striker in Italy,and looking the goals realized he's second just to Totti.

Diana for me had to be called too,but probably Trap has many choices in his rule,the old same shirts,Zambrotta,Camoranesi,let's hope Trap can see Diana too.

But for today I'm happy,especially for Volpi,that I've in my avatar too.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Congrats to Sergio and stefano:cool:
There were whispers about Mr. Ventura's possible selection ,but Volpi is a pleasant surprise.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts