Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The news about their scandalous night is on every magazine!

According to the news they are left out from the squad just like Bülent & Co!

This cant be good news for GS....what are your thoughts?

p.s. it seems like these 3 guys have behaved like real jerks on this scandalous night, and they where caught in action by boardmembers after GS fans calling in to the club.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
what did they do?

after this match its obvious we neeed some playmaker like volkan or berkant, since hasan is injured, and if they are out we r screwed...

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Cengo said:
The news about their scandalous night is on every magazine!

According to the news they are left out from the squad just like Bülent & Co!

This cant be good news for GS....what are your thoughts?

p.s. it seems like these 3 guys have behaved like real jerks on this scandalous night, and they where caught in action by boardmembers after GS fans calling in to the club.
Ý think it is a set up. According to the players themselves and the owner of one of the bars they went, these guys have been going there regularly and no one said anything. Now that they are not signing for Gala, someone from the board threw some dirt on them. Now these guys have a bad reputation and no one in Turkey will want them to play in their club. So they will have to sign for Gala for no money basically. ****ing Canaydin and his co. is working like a mafia. Those bastards. Where did Gala come down to. And this guy has graduated from Galatasaray high school. He is a disgrace.

By the way Berkant was on the phone today with one of the TV shows and he confirmed that he and the other guys went to a bar, but he denied that they acted disoderly.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Volkan, Berkant and Ümit Karan.

Flying Hellfish said:
Ý think it is a set up. According to the players themselves and the owner of one of the bars they went, these guys have been going there regularly and no one said anything. Now that they are not signing for Gala, someone from the board threw some dirt on them. Now these guys have a bad reputation and no one in Turkey will want them to play in their club. So they will have to sign for Gala for no money basically. ****ing Canaydin and his co. is working like a mafia. Those bastards. Where did Gala come down to. And this guy has graduated from Galatasaray high school. He is a disgrace.

By the way Berkant was on the phone today with one of the TV shows and he confirmed that he and the other guys went to a bar, but he denied that they acted disoderly.
Yes, this could be a possibility and i wouldnt be surprised if it was so.

Lets see how it all ends....

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Flying Hellfish said:

You shouldn't come up and say such things without any proofs.
I don't know if they actually created troubles or not, but still, they shouldn't have been in a bar that late just before a game. And there isn't any negociations going on with Volkan.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Why should I not say anything. These guys are young guys, they have a lot of future ahead of them. It is not this easy to and it should not be this easy to end their career like this. I believe what Berkant stated tonite more than what those rubbish newspaper people write. Even if they did go there thrusday night, why would they not. They are almost out of the squad anyway and they are not going to be playing for Gala probably. They are depressed and all that maybe. For the past 2 years we have been excellent at losing players. Tell me one player we gained.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Well maybe you are right, but still you don't have any proofs that justify your insults towards the board members.
And Volkan is still a member of the squad, so he has no reason to be depressed, he was a starter in the last game against Gaziantepspor.
Also, you perfectly know that it isn't a night that is going to end their career, otherwise many other players won't be there anymore. Just take a look at Sergen Yalçin and many others. There are still here and even doing well, even thought they spent many nights outside and their clubs fining them for doing so.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
what the hell si wrong with turekish media, newspapers and aticles r supposed to be the most reliable sources :rolleyes: berkant, volkan and umit karan could shape our team up rite now, but mostly berkant and volkan since karan is not playin as good as sukur the titan...

if they sign again all the better...should be 4 sum pay tho...

oh yeah and what did they do?...

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
kubi said:
Well maybe you are right, but still you don't have any proofs that justify your insults towards the board members.
And Volkan is still a member of the squad, so he has no reason to be depressed, he was a starter in the last game against Gaziantepspor.
Also, you perfectly know that it isn't a night that is going to end their career, otherwise many other players won't be there anymore. Just take a look at Sergen Yalçin and many others. There are still here and even doing well, even thought they spent many nights outside and their clubs fining them for doing so.
Only proof I need is the state Gala is in right now. They havent done anything for this club and you are still asking me to be respectful for them. Give me a break. And those guys' career of course wont be over. They will go to Fener or BJK next year and kick our ass.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Flying Hellfish said:
Only proof I need is the state Gala is in right now. They havent done anything for this club and you are still asking me to be respectful for them. Give me a break. And those guys' career of course wont be over. They will go to Fener or BJK next year and kick our ass.
Fine for this, but don't accuse them of things that they might have not done. It is totally unfair.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok guys.....this was what Voklkan was doing while his friends were getting prepared for Bursa game:

Dudes, you should be happy for him....i never thought that guy would ever get a girl with that face. Kudos to Volkan.

p.s. come on...admit it....it was a good one!:tongue:

·
*the drum drum*
42,531 Posts
koreancrew said:
what the hell si wrong with turekish media, newspapers and aticles r supposed to be the most reliable sources :rolleyes:
Can you name me one country where the media is the most reliable source? :D

It's the same everywhere man.. You don't sell papers with a headline like "All is well at Galatasaray! :cool: ".. You sell them with "Shock news from Galatasaray! :eekani: "

Me personally, I hate the way the Turkish media goes deep into people's personal lives..
I couldn't care less if Yusuf Simsek or Sergen Yalcin is at a bar.. Just like us, their young, and they want to have fun..
As long as they go to training, turn up to matches in shape, and follow the orders from their coach, what's the use? (well, other than to sell papers :rollani: )..

Cenk, 10 points for that one! :D

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Flying Hellfish said:
He cant not go out to eat with his girlfriend or what.
Doesnt that ring a bell.....?

Volkan......girlfriend.......:D

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
They have deserved that. Night life of a football player cannot be tolerated. Especially the guys who came from Germany are so addiicted the night life. I am after Ali Durust and Terim about this.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Burhan do you believe what is said about them or do you think its a cover up by the board because they didnt sign?

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
Cengo said:
Burhan do you believe what is said about them or do you think its a cover up by the board because they didnt sign?
Bro i heart that from a very reliable Gala writer and he said these are right. And a sentence from players broke off everything
"This is our life we can do everything we want" ...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts