Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello!!! this is my first post!!! i would like to ask you if you have vlatko grozdanoski's photos... if you have, please put them here because i have his official webside http://vlatkogrozdanoski.gr.gg and i need photos of him... thanks!!!

U

·
0 Posts
So you are a girl-))) it,s prity obvius that you see him as sex symbol-)))) and in love :) however welcome-)))

Ye i give you info if you answer correct, is he skopian or macedonian???-))) anyway prity nice page!!! for girls i mean-)))

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i believe that is macedonian because i don't agree with greeks when they say that macedonia is only their north place... vlatko is my friend and he is a very good player... all omonia's fans love him :)

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
F.Y.R.O.M. 0-1 Bulgaria από ...fotiana_vlatko7... ( 2-3-2006 15:53 )

Im sure Vlatko wouldnt want his country to be named FYROM especially on his fansite now would he? ;)

U

·
0 Posts
fotiana said:
i believe that is macedonian because i don't agree with greeks when they say that macedonia is only their north place... vlatko is my friend and he is a very good player... all omonia's fans love him :)

Oki during the day i will look through the hole internet but we can start with this pictures...

Just want to say that i,m a bigg Vardar supporter and we will never forgett about him even if he wos in Vardar for only a short time... Tell him that...

Also he wos one of the key players in vardar 2003/2004 when we wos so close to Q for CL grup stage...

He scord the winner in Moscow against CSKA Moscow!!!

PS! hope Omania win the lige :) If i,m not otaly wrong Toni savevski wos trener for Omania some year ago,,, Savevski is one of the best foreigner who have playd in the Greek liga ever...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
he said me to write fyrom because some people became angry when i wrote macedonia and if we write macedonia again maybe the greeks will delete us the site... anyway, i believe it's the same for me...

U

·
0 Posts
MacoBoy said:
F.Y.R.O.M. 0-1 Bulgaria από ...fotiana_vlatko7... ( 2-3-2006 15:53 )

Im sure Vlatko wouldnt want his country to be named FYROM especially on his fansite now would he? ;)
Naaaa, i,m sure fotiana will change that very soon, if not, no pics :)

U

·
0 Posts
Vardarec said:
Oki during the day i will look through the hole internet but we can start with this pictures...

Just want to say that i,m a bigg Vardar supporter and we will never forgett about him even if he wos in Vardar for only a short time... Tell him that...

Also he wos one of the key players in vardar 2003/2004 when we wos so close to Q for CL grup stage...

He scord the winner in Moscow against CSKA Moscow!!!

PS! hope Omania win the lige :) If i,m not otaly wrong Toni savevski wos trener for Omania some year ago,,, Savevski is one of the best foreigner who have playd in the Greek liga ever...

Did you gett this Fotiana?

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
lele just one question why is he popular with the fans? Is it mainly the girl fans?

U

·
0 Posts
fotiana said:
yes i got the point!!! :):):) i mean that they love him as a player...

Ye i know :)

Did you gett the pictures from the post above from Macedonias own Harry Potter :cool:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts