Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i'm glad. It really is wonderful news, but e already have to start concentrating on our next game inLa Liga. Remeber we're still not out of it! Who do we play now?

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
We play to Racing de Santander on Saturday night in Bernabeu.

Let's go for another victory!

!HALA MADRID!

·
Registered
319 Posts
English headlines of today : "Raul's double did the business for Real", "Raul the Real thing for Madrid as United crash out", "Champs out as Raul runs riot for Real", and
"Fergie left to ponder his ghosts after tactical inconsistencies", "Real class from Raul upsets United". Spanish headlines state today : "La noche y Dios eran madridistas !",
"El Real Madrid brillo y conquisto Old Trafford". Roberto Carlos after the match :
"Dios me cerró la puerta de la Copa del Mundo en París, espero que ahora me la abra en la Copa de Europa..." Raul Gonzalez : "
Hemos demostrado que podemos ganar a cualquiera..."

And it goes on and on. However, what all newspapers, TV channels and sportsjournalists commonly state in their reports is that, next to Raul, there was one other person to be mentioned particularly. FERNANDO REDONDO NERI. Let anyone who ever told you otherwise go to hell. What Sr. Redondo showed last night was out of mind. His fantastic leadership, his magnificient overview and the pure brilliance he came up with (assist to Raul for Madrid's 2rd goal) are from another planet. Totally out of reach. I felt blessed to be able to see it. It left me stunned and gasping for air in front of my TV.

Gracias Nando...Gracias Raul...y Iker, Roby, Macca, Mori y los otros. Para una noche muy
special. Vaya con Dios para siempre.

The Miss

p.s. Do not worry, Labas. I have no intention of abandoning this forum. You won't get rid of me that easily...

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Racing Santander should be a fairly calm game. I would rest Raul for the game, because he's been playing so much lately it has to end with a injury :( And I think we all want to see him at EURO 2000? I'd give Anelka another chance or start Balic.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Congradulation !!!The team deserves it and all the credits to Raul and Redondo and Salgado.
Mcmanaman made a mistake butthe fans didnt need to insult him when he was being subbed...

R

·
0 Posts
I would rest Roberto Carlos! He deserve to get little "holiday"... he have played about 50 matches this season... excellent game by Redondo.

!HALA MADRID!
------------
[email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts