Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You make us happy! Barca is a really big club and they couldn't loose from those bonzos! Allthough Barca could play even better . There where many times that my heart stopped! But all lasted fine!
BARCA+OLYMPIAKOS= AMIGOS PARA SIEMPRE:)

Attachments

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Visca el Barça !!!
Hail Olympiakos !!!
:happy: :star: :proud:
Thanks for ya support mate ... you're welcome to celebrate the Champions trophy next month with us. :star:
Always believe in Barça :star:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
thanks for you support, i'm glad you are happy

·
Registered
31 Posts
BARCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We did it and i hope Real qualify too so everyone understand which is the best football club in the world!

FORZA BARCA!!! FORZA CATALUNYA!
LOUIS ENRIQUE we ALL LOVE YOU!

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Olympiakos-fc> You got what you wanted. When the Pana fans started to throw coins on the Barça fans, we all started to scream "Olympiakos, Olympiakos, Olympiakos etc.".;)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, yeah? Did you go to Camp Nou? If this matter happened (OLYMPIAKOS,OLYMPIAKOS) , I find it very nice! Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
:eek: ... I hope they did not harm that sweet little dog? :eek: :tongue:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
OLYMPIAKOS_FC said:
Oh, yeah? Did you go to Camp Nou? If this matter happened (OLYMPIAKOS,OLYMPIAKOS) , I find it very nice! Thanks
Yes I went to the stadium. And I screamed "OLYMPIAKOS! OLYMPIAKOS! OLYMPIAKOS!" as much as the whole stadium did when the Pana fans started to throw coins at us.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BARCA, WE LOVE YOU (OLYMPIAKOS FANS)

Excelent! was it really heard to the whole stadium? That's very nice! We where screaming Barca, Barca, Barca when we faced Real Madrid (Olympiakos-R.Madrid 3-3). I was in the stadium.
I hope that if we play against Barca next year, it will be in a friendly atmosphere.

FORCA BARCA AND OLYMPIAKOS!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Have I promised to sream "OLYMPIAKOS! OLYMPIAKOS! OLYMPIAKOS!" till death if we go through? Well, I`m starting... :)

"OLYMPIAKOS! OLYMPIAKOS! OLYMPIAKOS! OLE OLE OLE!!!"

LA LA LA :eek:

LA LA LA :eek:

LA LA..... ghm ghm ghm... ahh... I`m dying... I`m dying, maaan... ahhh.... ........... :skull:

;)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He He, thanks! And I swear that I will scream BARHA BARHA BARHA, if blaugrana crushes Real Madrid! ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey mr thrinos (olympiakos f.c.)we at least reached the dream to play in the semi finals!!i think olympiakos lost in the first round from an unknown team called Lille...and u placed 4th...like ever...don't forget some teams like molde herenfen and so on....
PAO PAO PAO PAO PAO PAO PAO PAO PAOPAO PAOPAO PAOPAO PAOPAO PAOPAO PAOPAO PAOPAO PAOPAO PAOPAO PAOPAO PAOPAO PAO:cool:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He,he, my friend, you are not in the situation to remind me history because if I start doing that to you, you will hide yourself in the cellar!

Attachments

·
Registered
591 Posts
Remind me!

Just remind me...i want to see what are u gonna say....and don't tell me about these 5 championships..we all here in greece know how u took them....come on now...remind me history and then i will remind u too...how many times has olympiakos passed in even the second round not inth quarter finals or the semi finals!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My funny friend, do you mean that we didn't crush you all in these 5 years? We where the best team and we deserved the championships! All this story with the referees is a fairy tale for you to hide your team's weakness. Mhn trote koutoxorto! I will remind you the game in 2001 Panathinaikos-Olympiakos 1-4 !
What more do you want us to make to you! OLYMPIAKOS RULES IN GREECE!
I remind you that we have 30 championships and you have 18!
I remind you that we where cup winners 20 times and you 15!
I remind you that we have more wins in the games between us!
I remind you that we have the most supporters!
I remind you that we are the LEGEND and you are not!
I remind you that your nickname is vazeles (you know why)

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry for wrighting this in Barca's forum.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.