Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good for el pendejo!!! I remember watching him in Tocalli's pre Sudamericana, and was one of the ones I like more with the raw material to develope in great players (then life will take care to vanish them many times).

This forward appeared to me as a real finisher loaded in skills, in fact so loaded that I thought that Tocalli take him out because of this, in one goal against Uruguay I think he take like ten years making dribble after dribble to end in a beautifull goal, but I guess Tocalli's pragmatism didn't liked that.

I know he can't be obesses with that, because goals are goals, but Tocalli tend to forget he is FORMING future players, that still MUST develope skills, and MUST not be killed in their irreverence, he injusticely punished the kid and now he is the goalscorer of the league, while Peirone and the other Boca tank Bosselli, well thank you for nothing in Sudamericana. Of course this two tanks may have a better future in Europe just because of size and mainly power, not saying they are lousy, but certainly not different as Vitti can be if guided.

Vitti can end like a Borghi, but hell he has skills and likes to score, Argentina must bet on him and support him, so he can develope in a great skill finisher, that can play...of course he plays like this because he has that old venerable lover of the game Zof is. I hope he goes to Holland, a Messi-Vitti can be awesome.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
I have seen the kid as well and he should be the U-20 NT poacher in Holland next june.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts